Well I'm single now.....total BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm single now.....total BS

My gf wanted me to move in with her. I said "ok" stayed there for the last two nights. My cell phone dies and I go home and charge it and pack some stuff up while I'm waiting. As soon as it charges I call her and talk to her. SHe says she's been waiting for me to eat dinner...ummm ok. I say sorry and asked if she mad cause I can her in her voice that somethings off. She says no and I say I'll be over soon. They she calls back and talks about how I don't "seem" like I want to live there. I say "well yeah it is kinda scary in a way because blah blah blah blah, but I'm LOVE you so I'd like to do it". Well now I'm single and its total shit because amongst other reasons I had to pay out my ass the last few months. December - Christmas; January - her birthday; Feburary - V (agina) day. I want a refund please. I should have listened to Daniel months ago when I had issues previously. This blows, I have stuff over there, this blows, I really do love her. Shitty shitty gay gay. THe money thing really isn't even something I care about, its just something to try and put anger onto instead of crying like a bitch. SHe's one of my best friends too and we had a pet together. Losing her friendship and my pet is the worst and no we can't stay friends. I'm not sitting around while some fuck tard puts his greasy cock in her. Fuck that. Back to the Gun Thread for me.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Have you tried hitting her?

Sorry had to, sucks man. Not much more to say.
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
      Have you tried hitting her?

Sorry had to, sucks man. Not much more to say.
      Its ok, I'm a sick individual, I found it funny.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I would try the NMS favorite pictures instead of the gun thread.. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
          I would try the NMS favorite pictures instead of the gun thread.. IMO
          Give me a while. I need hate to build for that. You've got to understand I love her. I told a member of this forum I showed pics to not even to post them because I didn't even want to plaster normal pics of her around. Probably never will sorry. I'll see if I have any random slut pics though
          Last edited by Nicademus; 03-04-2009, 02:55 AM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Sorry to hear. At least she didn't burn your belongings. Don't shoot anyone with the new toys you have.

Comment

That sucks man. Seems like she WAY overreacted

Comment

was it that time of the month again?

Comment

drama. you gots it.
                  ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

That's shitty, I would say that I feel you, but I haven't had the chance to have that happen to me but still. I hope everything works out for you.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Oh Jesus Christ. If she dropped you like a bad habit over not making it home for dinner ????????????????????? Shes nuts what happens when you go to work, or if you have to work late or the car breaks down unexpectedly.

DUDE sorry it sucks I know, Either you 2 have huge issues or shes nucking futs. or both you are better off with out her if shes gonna get pissed about making it late to dinner, unless she was gonna serve you a 1 inch thik T-bone w/ all the trimmings in the nude while blowing you under the table. with you favorite game on for your anniversary or some thing
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-03-2009, 09:41 PM.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

that realy sucks man! Im sorry. try talking to her and working things out. best of luck!
                        PNW CREW

1990 325is
                        Scorpion exhaust
                        K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                        H&R race with bilstien sports
                        D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

It's the worst to have this happen but yet to continue loving them. You question the "'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" mentality. At this point it would seem she had built up feelings and talking might not solve this. Good luck...

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

:[

Sorry, dude, that def. sounds like a shitty situation. IMO, it sounds like she's been looking for reasons to break it off, and is a shitty enough person to stoop to stunts like this instead of talking it out like rational folks.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

sorry man.. i know how it is.. my ex was like one day.. "i like black guys" and she dumped me.. but she asked if we could still be friends?? i was like... eh.. no.
                              its the worst.. :thumbdown:

Comment

Working...
                              X