No announcement yet.

E30s and JDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love ssr reverse mesh but they are all terrble offset in 4x100 or too small anyway :(

but hayashi streets would be sick

or about 98% of these wheels

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangstbd View Post
      i love ssr reverse mesh but they are all terrble offset in 4x100 or too small anyway :(

but hayashi streets would be sick

or about 98% of these wheels

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/...opic.php?t=605
      Holy fuck that is too much win in one thread, im going to click again to make sure im not tripping

I'd rock these bad bitches in a heartbeat

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

I did find a set of SSR Reverse Meshes not too long ago in 17x8 ET25 4x100. Come to think of it I really should have bought them! Hell I should have bought these too:

Fabulous Profound - 17x8 ET16 / ET24 4x100

Sorry. Now we're turning this thread into "check out these sweet wheels I found" haha
        $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Yes I always get looks with my 325e. The ///M3 forget about it. That thing gets looks from blind people. Sorry if that sounds kinda douchey but its true. Im not the kinda guy to go bragging about it. I think all "car guys" look at all types of cars, not only their own style. I drool over muscle cars and throw them the thumbs up. Even the odd cleanly modded japanese cars.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            This statement is very untrue. I've grown up with muscle cars and still have classic and muscle cars and will continue to have them. But the muscle car guys that i meet and see, like my e30 like it alot. They usually say,that's a BMW? What year is it? What have you done to it? Man i really like that! Then some of them go as far to ask if and when i sell it, to give them the first shot at buying it.
            I wasnt making a blanket statement about muscle car guys, I love a good, well executed muscle car as much as the next guy; and most of my friends prefer them.

I was only referring to the muscle car equivalent of dudes with more stickers than mods.

You know that guy in the base model camaro with the 6 inch cowl hood and the dual fart cans out back, doing donuts down at the walmart at 3am drunk? I was talking about him. Or the guy with the 4 banger 80s stang sporting a 5.0 badge seriously and altezzas? Him too.
            The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
            With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
              The ///M3 forget about it. That thing gets looks from blind people. Sorry if that sounds kinda douchey but its true.
              This i believe, the first time i saw your and Barry's ///M3 at RMS i could not stop drooling

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Working...
              X