The Perfect Saturday Morning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PiercedE30
    replied
    I'm getting shit done. Haha
    Laundry, cleaning the house, the usual. I get to go clean the garage once I am done with laundry. Then I get to go pick up some ice cream for the lady friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by etta325
    dude that sounds like an awesome morning. my morning.. i just woke up a few mins ago and am still laying in bed going through r3v and thinking about going to go get some breakfast. not to shabby i must say
    Not too shabby at all... I would hit IHOP for their loaded hashbrowns or breakfast potatoes or whatever they call 'em. Report back with your choice for morning vitals... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • etta325
    replied
    dude that sounds like an awesome morning. my morning.. i just woke up a few mins ago and am still laying in bed going through r3v and thinking about going to go get some breakfast. not to shabby i must say

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Good stuff.

    I'm eating ice cream waiting to go to work.

    Good start as well for me.
    Werd! Glad to hear it.

    How's everyone else's weekend starting off?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Good stuff.

    I'm eating ice cream waiting to go to work.

    Good start as well for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    started a topic The Perfect Saturday Morning

    The Perfect Saturday Morning

    1. Sears repairmen arrived. I am not surprised that they arrived within the scheduled window, but that they arrived at all. Sears repair techs are flakes.
    2. I was able to fix a leaking pipe under the sink in the garage. I thought I might have to call a plumber, but I did it myself! Yay!
    3. Wife and baby are at a school function (wife is a teacher). Mom is at a gardening class, meaning:
      1. Uninterrupted Top Gear!
      2. Dino-bites heated to perfection with KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce (a coworker swears I am WT).
    4. Picked up another freelance job, thanks to an illustrious r3v member, meaning:
      1. I can buy brake pads (if you have some for sale, PM me)
      2. I can register for Cal Speedway!
    Ah yes, life is good. It's the little things, ya know? Thank you Jesus!
Working...