The Perfect Saturday Morning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hugh jass
    replied
    congratulations eric!

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    my weekend was awesome!

    my baby boy was finally born after cooking an extra 12 days.

    but then again, my mother in law is visiting, and i have to tote her around everywhere...
    Congratulations! :D

    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I'm rating eric's day as the best!
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I'm rating eric's day as the best!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    my weekend was awesome!

    my baby boy was finally born after cooking an extra 12 days.






    but then again, my mother in law is visiting, and i have to tote her around everywhere...

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Went for a drive. Last Saturday it was snowing. Yesterday it was 70 degrees.

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Yesterday I woke up around 10am. Beautiful day, but kinda chilly at 50F. Called up my fam and invited them to eat at this Italian restaurant.

    Went to my friends house. Ghetto rigged his lip on his 240sx with zip ties. Went for a test drive to find out his lip was hanging and about half an inch from the ground. Zip ties were too small. Went to autozone and got heavy duty ones.

    After that, his girlfriend came over to hang out with us. Drank some beers. and enjoyed he rest of the afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • funcrew
    replied
    Woke up & enjoyed a little quality time with Mrs. Funcrew, got vertical & brewed a pot of coffee, worked through the trucking missions in GTA San Andreas, built a killer plate of nachos for lunch, and played Scrabble with Mrs. Funcrew - I won, barely eked it out 'cause she's really good. Took a humongous nap while the females were at my daughter's dance team competition. Woke up and played 3 games of Monopoly with my son (only takes 5-10 minutes per game the way we play). Went to a 25-year anniversary party for some friends, where they had my favorite kind of food: free. Awesome Saturday with all the stuff I like. Didn't work on my E30 even for a minute.

    Leave a comment:


  • FL318is
    replied
    Got up around 730a. Made some coffee and breakfast. Went to the bank. Got the car washed for 5 bucks by the local Boy Scout troop.

    Went to the BMW dealer to pick-up some clamps for my new door sills. Then I rolled back the sun-roof, dropped the windows, cranked up Verdi and drove for a couple of hours in this beautiful Florida weather.

    For me this was a sweet day because my body has recovered from the first round of chemo. Sunday is the last "normal feeling" day for me. I get the next round of chemo Monday and I know I will be sick as a dawg for 2 weeks.

    Point of fact, this was a GREAT day.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    I am sick. Have been for 3 days, and I am praying it is over by Monday. YUK.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30serg
    replied
    Man-it was so nice today that I just had to leave the house. I was making plans to work on the s52 swap, then I figured, screw it. I'm going climbing. Called up my cousin, went climbing for a couple hours, had lunch in Berkeley, some coffee afterwards and called it a day. Way too nice out.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30drop
    replied
    SWEET saturday!! It was really nice today in CT so i took a nice long drive with all the windows down for a change! Cant wait for summer

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    eh, got woken up at 9 because there was a showing at our house (house is for sale). Had to get ready in 15min and GTFO of the house. Then I went to work at 1030, only to find out I didn't have to be there till 12, fml.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    Been a good day for me too. Slept in 'till noon. Drove up to Portland from school, spent some time with the family and got a fuckload of birthday money and other presents...now I'm drinkin' a cup of coffee, ordering some parts for the e30, and about to head out and party. :D Life is good.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by bergie_318is
    my saturday morning concisted of me being drunk+stoned till about 4am when i fell asleep, then not waking up till about 11 o'clock.
    Aha, I remember those days.

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    my saturday morning concisted of me being drunk+stoned till about 4am when i fell asleep, then not waking up till about 11 o'clock.

    Leave a comment:

Working...