Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subscribed for the lulz

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Can't wait to see pictures of the empty bag when you wake up the next morning after the Coyote went to town on the Blunt Buffet.
      tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
        Can't wait to see pictures of the empty bag when you wake up the next morning after the Coyote went to town on the Blunt Buffet.
        thats the plan. and then ill load it up again. and the same thing will happen. but the catch is, coyotes are about as fucking bright as you and once they learn there is food in a certain spot they will keep coming back the same way you keep coming back for my big mushroom head. and then i will post a pic for you of a dead coyote. it may take a while but ill get him
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Sounds like a lot of work for one coyote carcass. I think you should let the professional handle it. Crazy John is ready and willing to finish this tonight. You could be eating stewed coyote for lunch tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
            too funny
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

This is going to be amazing.
              Originally posted by rThor432
              In true R3V fashion, this fellow is after a price lower than free.

Nice.

Comment

fuck. i cant wait to see what happens. wish i could take part. you should get some night vision goggles so you can do this at night! i bet that fucker will come out when your asleep. subscribed
                ATN Aries MK390 Paladin Night Vision Rifle Scope NVWSM39010. Designed to provide you with bright and sharp images that are perfect for hunting wild game.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                  fuck. i cant wait to see what happens. wish i could take part. you should get some night vision goggles so you can do this at night! i bet that fucker will come out when your asleep. subscribed
                  http://www.opticsplanet.net/atnarmkpalni.html
                  i looked into night vision but i cant afford that shit right now. no doubt he will be here after dark but i will power up the "sun pro daylight activation grid" every 15 or 20 minutes in hope of catching him in the act. i cant run it very long as the citys street lights dim when i fire it up and vegetation is scorched in the woods
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Dont tell Carl you're scorching the vegetation.
                    Originally posted by Simon S
                    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

personally, i hope your plan fails. and in the event you do get a kill. i hope the other coyotes watch from the distance and get revenge.

Comment

Put a baby monitor in the bottom of the meat
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

step 1. Get tylenol pm.
                          step 2. Grind tylenol pm into meat.
                          step 3. sleeping coyote trap.

'90 325i

Comment

Originally posted by apexede30 View Post
                            step 1. Get tylenol pm.
                            step 2. Grind tylenol pm into meat.
                            step 3. sleeping coyote trap.
                            thats exactly what i was thinking. at first i thought about poison but it would be bad news if a neighbors pet got into it. sleeping pills are a good compromise.

that way you could tie it up when its still sleeping, then waterboard the mother fucker with your dong when it comes to

Comment

Lace the meat with a sedative, so you can track it as it gets dopier and dopier, then catch it and starve it to death in your basement, pausing only to have sex with it, joeseph fritzl styles.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Ohhh I smell a good thread brewin.

Fuck em up Blunt.
                                1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Working...
                                X