Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    Um... Wow, typical arrogant dicks.

    I'll throw in a couple little things, I could go on all day about how stupid these people make themselves look.

    1. Mountees? Um Pretty sure we have police officers, and pretty sure they wear the same type of uniform as yours. They also have a certain atire they wear on special occasions, oh my god, just like yours. Ours just happen to be red and have a hat which is exactly the same as your police officers, but your Sheriff and Deputies wear them all the time. Our shirts > Your hats.

    2. Guy in the blue tie, should be shot.

    3. Doug... His eyes are too small for his face, he did a good thing by not saying much.

    4. We support gay marriage, we're known for it. You guys evidently have flaming homosexuals, like Cpt. Big Ears with the lisp, and The Blue Tie Cock Sucker who had to actually point out that Ciesta (sp?) is an actual word in the Spanish language. A language which I'm pretty sure Americans learn in school.

    4. What you guys need to realize is that we were never obligated to fight the "War on Terror!" If we feel like pulling out of there, we can. Sure we've have less casualties then you, it still hits home just as bad. Thanks for bashing us for helping you for all these years. We don't need a rediculous army also because we don't piss everyone off, case and point this broadcast.

    You pointed out our stereotypes blatantly, yours were shown.

    You guys are talking about invading us, seriously think about it. It's like highschool, it all depends on who's like better when it comes to getting backed up.

    Now flame me.
    I hate Canadian defensive little bitches like you. Most of us understood that what happened in that broadcast was retarded, but little dicks like you decided to paint entire US that color. You're a turd, and you individually deserve to be invaded. Then again, it's consensual and legal in your case.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    lol


    That would be so gnarly if we invaded Canada. I, for one, am looking to expand United States territories.
    I'd also like to invade Mexico. Gimee dat!

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    New-cue-lur or new-clear?

    I dont get the whole debt thing. We have the largest debt, yet we are the "richest nation" they say. If that is so, how do we have a debt? lol.
    Your government has debt, some of your people are wealthy. I think Canada has the 2nd richest man though, after Bill Gates who recently took it back.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    New-cue-lur or new-clear?

    I dont get the whole debt thing. We have the largest debt, yet we are the "richest nation" they say. If that is so, how do we have a debt? lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    You are aware that you are the most powerful country in the world because you have a rediculous amount of nuclear weapons. And you guys also probably have the worlds largest debt.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Why WOULD we invade Canada? Theres nothing to desire, Whats after that? The north pole? Every landfill in Mexico? Canada gives us Moosehead and Windsor for gambling, nothing more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    I love fox news, Canada is what Canada is. they dont fuck with us a whole lot and they dont do a whole lot, I did eat lunch with one in Iraq, he was like One of five that where there for "training"
    I dont think we would want to invade them ever, thats just that ass's way of thinking. and I know for a fact that We would fight with and for them if someone else decided to invade.

    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    "


    Glad we're the most powerful country in the "universe",

    I prefer "gods green earth" cus you know the aliens are way bad ass tactile.

    pretty much "AMERICA FUCK YA"

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    that's FOX? and if it is, are you surprised?
    Not in the least....

    It was somewhat funny, timing however... could not have been worse.

    Originally posted by Charlie
    Canada sucks.

    Fucking Canadians.
    What the fuck is that about?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Canada sucks.

    That being said, this show is "Red Eye", AKA Fox's version of the Daily Show/Weekend Update/That Bill Maher HBO show. It runs at 2am on a Saturday. It's a comedy show.

    Fucking Canadians.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    I personally like canada, except the french part where everything has to have mayo and gravy on it. I don't see why our neighbors problems should be funny to us.
    It's alright, Canadians don't even like French Canadians.

    And it's not Mayo, it's cheese curds, it's called poutine, and it's glorious.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Um... Wow, typical arrogant dicks.

    I'll throw in a couple little things, I could go on all day about how stupid these people make themselves look.

    1. Mountees? Um Pretty sure we have police officers, and pretty sure they wear the same type of uniform as yours. They also have a certain atire they wear on special occasions, oh my god, just like yours. Ours just happen to be red and have a hat which is exactly the same as your police officers, but your Sheriff and Deputies wear them all the time. Our shirts > Your hats.

    2. Guy in the blue tie, should be shot.

    3. Doug... His eyes are too small for his face, he did a good thing by not saying much.

    4. We support gay marriage, we're known for it. You guys evidently have flaming homosexuals, like Cpt. Big Ears with the lisp, and The Blue Tie Cock Sucker who had to actually point out that Ciesta (sp?) is an actual word in the Spanish language. A language which I'm pretty sure Americans learn in school.

    4. What you guys need to realize is that we were never obligated to fight the "War on Terror!" If we feel like pulling out of there, we can. Sure we've have less casualties then you, it still hits home just as bad. Thanks for bashing us for helping you for all these years. We don't need a rediculous army also because we don't piss everyone off, case and point this broadcast.

    You pointed out our stereotypes blatantly, yours were shown.

    You guys are talking about invading us, seriously think about it. It's like highschool, it all depends on who's like better when it comes to getting backed up.

    Now flame me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    "We have armored police cars, they ride horses. We have bulletproof vests, they have little red jackets that can be seen a mile away."

    I like that they use our severe problem with gun violence as a pro and not a con.

    Glad we're the most powerful country in the "universe", knowing that we should probably just invade china, they don't stand a chance, and we can call dibs on whats left of the oil.

    I personally like canada, except the french part where everything has to have mayo and gravy on it. I don't see why our neighbors problems should be funny to us.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Fox News is a tabloid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    that's FOX? and if it is, are you surprised?

    Kudos to Canada on letting US know that they won't support stupid shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    1. guy with the blue tie is a total homo, irritates me to listen to him
    2. stop talking about sarah palin, jesus.. what's wrong with you people?

    Leave a comment:

Working...