Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Iain
    replied
    We've also got the Dutton Rally series, and although its more motorkhana/time trial-based you get to see way cooler, rarer and more modified cars racing. Gemballa Porsches vs 1000hp GT-Rs vs 1200hp LandCruisers FTW.

    The events have tightened up a lot since the 1990s though and many other tarmac rallies have been canned because of driver deaths. Australia's version of Richard Petty - Peter Brock - actually died in 2006 on the Targa West rally when his Daytona hit a tree.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    That was an Australian "invention" (that we, being the bastard offspring of criminal delinquents) ripped off the Italians.

    http://www.octagonaustralia.com.au/?s=targatasmania
    True, I guess you guys had that area cornered with Adelaide and Targa Tasmania.

    I guess I'm just not used to an event that intense being so close to the United States. Speeding through neighborhoods and occasionally missing a turn and driving into someone's home would have had that event shitcanned from the start if it were to to take place in the US.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Our women are hotter =\
    Yea, if we had 10 times the population you did, we would probably be equal. But the majority of ours don't weight two hunny plus. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    That, and Targa Newfoundland, I think we all must give them props for that.
    That was an Australian "invention" (that we, being the bastard offspring of criminal delinquents) ripped off the Italians.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Our women are hotter =\

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by WhatWentWong
    Haha. Well....here's a come back (Disclaimer: even as a Canadian I too hate it when Canadians keep bringing up the white house arson of 1812 as leverage).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtyZ...e=channel_page
    For everything we say, you can bring something up for leverage, and for everything you say we can bring something up. It's a never ending fuck circle.

    Leave a comment:


  • WhatWentWong
    replied
    Haha. Well....here's a come back (Disclaimer: even as a Canadian I too hate it when Canadians keep bringing up the white house arson of 1812 as leverage).

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I wont be going and seeing the new one, but I probably wont change it if I come across it on HBO, either. I cant believe how skrawny I was in HS, how times change.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    I was just going to post that. But in all seriousness, everyone here enjoys watching the first fast and the furious, no matter what they say.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    lol, sorry, I read it and had too.
    I was more embarrassed by listing the fast and the furious as one of my favorite movies, than I Was calling myself a baller, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    ctrlguy, I sent you a PM regarding finding info....
    I refuse to read your love letters...

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    ctrlguy, I sent you a PM regarding finding info....

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    I dont get how thats necessarily scoring (Ok Sams was). Thectrlguy has a little gay bromance for me, I think.
    You're hilarious....

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    I dont get how thats necessarily scoring (Ok Sams was). Thectrlguy has a little gay bromance for me, I think.

    lol, sorry, I read it and had too.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I dont get how thats necessarily scoring (Ok Sams was). Thectrlguy has a little gay bromance for me, I think.

    Leave a comment:

Working...