No announcement yet.

Bluray is cool and all..buuuuut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love vintage electronics but cant say that i would have a laser disc player. its the 8-track of digital media.

i am looking for a clean technics reel player... but they arent in the budget currently. i've got an old portable one and the sound is rich, its impressive for tape.

Comment

nice dude. i didnt want to start a thread on this but will i notice a nice difference if i upgrade from my betamax player to VHS? im looking for a little better picture quality
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Ha ha blunt. We all know you have more money than you know what to do with.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Laserdisc is fucking awesome. I remember in high school, our school had bought like 3 dozen of them for playing educational videos on, and ended up turning around and selling them like a year later because no one put anything out on them for that purpose. They all sold to rich kid's parent's for like $300 each.

My friend Kyle picked one up at a garage sale for $20 a couple years ago, and gets all of his discs from Amazon for dirt cheap. I remember flipping through them at Tower Records when I was like 14.

Comment

blunt has a point but poking fun at this topic is like asking us why we drive e30s.

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
              My roomate bought a blu ray... IMHO a total waste of money. I couldnt tell a damn bit of diff between that and a dvd...
              Have you been to the optometrist lately?
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Have you been to the optometrist lately?
                No shit. I find that hard to believe.

And for the record, since I got my glasses almost 2 months ago, watching even standard DVD's has been a life-changing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
                  blunt has a point but poking fun at this topic is like asking us why we drive e30s.
                  The wisdom contained in this post is nothing short of brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                  X