Clear All

Thats not what google images told me :(

Fail.

Comment

A properly done E39 M5 is just sex... ask me how I know :D

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
        e39's are so tits. not much needs to be done to set them off. e39 m5 is one of my dream cars which i will own one day!

73 porsche carrera rs

porsche gt3rsr

e28 m5

mclaren f1 lm, any car with a bmw powered v12 that only seats one person is amazing.

Originally posted by blunt
        i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi View Post
          mclaren f1 lm, any car with a bmw powered v12 that only seats one person is amazing.

Um, the McLaren F1 seats 3, guy. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            Um, the McLaren F1 seats 3, guy. :up:
            like that backseat is useful!! i was meaning more of the centered driving position but you're right, haha.
            i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

993 gt

Comment

Mmmmmmm, aircooled... drooooool...

Comment

+1 to v12 vantage

Turbo M42 Build thread:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Fav Porsche of all tiiiiime!! :up:

Originally posted by RobertB View Post

Comment

Lancia 037 Stradale / Stratos.
                        Ferrari Fxx / 288 GTO Evoluzione / Enzo / F50 GT1 / F40 LM.

Un-fucking-believable. HAS to be in Japan.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi View Post
                          like that backseat is useful!! i was meaning more of the centered driving position but you're right, haha.
                          I think you were right. Not positive but I am sure the LM had 1 seat since it was a stripped down car that is ment to be a roadgoing GTR. The passenger seats are gone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope, the LM seats 3, also. I watched a show on HD Theater not too long ago where the host went for a ride with a guy in an F1 LM.

Comment

Really? I was sure there was a one seat road car, I should go look it up now cause it is bugging me. I remember reading about them taking out the LMs passenger seats but kept seat trays or something like that to keep the interior more like a road car. I would keep those extra seats though, they are super light and it would be awesome to take a couple of people to 200+ in the Silver State Challenge or something similar.
                              ---------------
                              Your right, I just looked it up. Don't know what I was thinking of. Is HD theater History channel or something?

Back on topic the most beautiful car has to be an Aston Martin, I just can't decide which one looks best.
                              Last edited by e34john; 04-09-2009, 10:18 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                                I think you were right. Not positive but I am sure the LM had 1 seat since it was a stripped down car that is ment to be a roadgoing GTR. The passenger seats are gone.
                                i'm not right haha. it'd be funny rubbing elbows with the guy going 200mph

got that 993 gt is badass. i'd love to see it chased by this

Comment

Working...
                                X