• Show
Clear All

Need for Speed: Shift

O'RLY?

The NFS franchise attempts racing SIM.

:/

*disclaimer, these are PC shots*

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Looks alright from those shots.

Any bimmers in there?
    -Andy

Comment

I don't know, but I've lost all faith in the NFS series. I'm thinking this is gonna play like GRID

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Do want.

Comment

needs clears, ltw's and a drop

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
            needs clears, ltw's and a drop

Definitely looks like it will play like grid.
            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

It's going to play closer to PGR from what I've heard. That's the intended effect.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

looks like fun but it does looks like a grid like game. i don't like it when racing games consentrate on the crashing more then the racing.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

looks sicks

e24 e9 e30
                  IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

every time NFS says they are going to provide a better "sim-like" experience, i cross my fingers. i really hope they can figure it out this time, otherwise they are probably dead.
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                      every time NFS says they are going to provide a better "sim-like" experience, i cross my fingers. i really hope they can figure it out this time, otherwise they are probably dead.
                      Sad thing is, as shitty as it might end up playing, there's tons of fanboys/ricers that will be picking this up. NFS is far from dead.

Comment

NFS games have always been to grab a beer and relax... Want a Sim go play iracing.

Comment

The last 2 NFS games have been utter shit, bought pro street and undercover. I think i played pro street for about a day then it got gay, undercover mabye 2 hours and i got over it. And is it just me or did the graphics get worse going from say most wanted to pro street???

Turbo M42 Build thread:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

NFS Undercover looked absolutely AWESOME on my PC. Most wanted, slid down a notch.
                            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Working...
                            X