Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suck this LeMon beyotches......

What I did this weekend........ ;)

Lemons! ahhh looks like so much fun! Is that a rat holding a redbull can?

PS. Car needs a drop, weaves, and a lip.

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
      Lemons! ahhh looks like so much fun! Is that a rat holding a redbull can?

PS. Car needs a drop, weaves, and a lip.

No, the rat is holding a Schlitz Malt Liquor can, duh!!

No drop, no weaves and no lip needed....... We run bottlecaps because they're cheap and we have lots of spares, we run stock springs in front because we don't want to incur the judges wrath by putting on shiny sport springs, and the lip would just get knocked off and cause us time in the pits fixing it or snatching it off completely.

Comment

Bret, you chose the four door because it has less chassis flex than its two door counterpart, didn't you?

Wise man ITT.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

damn, i forgot that was you in that car. i woulda said hey. I was rolling around in that shit CRX Obamanation agian. uhg.

Keep an eye out for the in-car video of the e30 that blew up. he said he was going to post it if it were salvagable on a board but i dont recall what boards he's on.

Comment

(america) fuck yeah!!
            Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 04-07-2009, 09:58 AM.

Comment

ahhahah sweet shot

Comment

This event vids. there will be more posted soon.

peoples curse
                Full penalty info at http://www.rahulnair.net/blog/2009/04/07/lemons-penalties-101/Crushing of the Peoples Curse car from Lemons South Spring 2009. #32 Mustang

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

some event vids
                After a few laps the engine went down on power, I came in under caution to find a spark plug wire had fallen off of # 8 cylinder. Went back out only to lose ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnFiMaY2Dj8 (the reason is obvious why it was peoples curse)
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9od09s8cerA (crazy how many teams were wrenching sat night)
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Full penalty info at http://www.rahulnair.net/blog/2009/04/07/lemons-penalties-101/Studs and Spurs penalty from the Lemons South Spring 09 race of the 24 Hou...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv5w15eAOFw (car flip at end of this vid)
                The first couple laps of the 2009 LeMons southeast race at Carolina Motorsports Park, from the #132 Police Brutality Lincoln Mark VIII.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                  Bret, you chose the four door because it has less chassis flex than its two door counterpart, didn't you?

Wise man ITT.
                  no, I chose it because it was a perfect LeMons car- a 1 owner 325e with light damage to the front end..... PO was a veterinarian who bought it new, then gave it to his daughter at UNC, she wrecked it after about 6 months and I bought it from them.

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
                  damn, i forgot that was you in that car. i woulda said hey. I was rolling around in that shit CRX Obamanation agian. uhg.

Keep an eye out for the in-car video of the e30 that blew up. he said he was going to post it if it were salvagable on a board but i dont recall what boards he's on.
                  Damn. Yeah, I remember you said you were gonna run, and I'm sure I saw you there somewhere but we should have hung out a bit.

You running CMP in the fall? We are.....just need to decide if we're gonna run the E30 again or find a more "Lemony" car......

Not sure who was driving the E30 that caught fire, but I know that was the UUC car- I spoke to Arjun from UUC a bit friday night and he was really excited about the race.

Comment

i saw you guys in the pits a few times and snapped a couple pics. Was chattin with the guys with beertech for a while.

My team, Hong Norr, is all over GRM magazine with some bangin cars and notorious reputaions for event antics... we have sucked wind at the two CMP events though, i think because the technical problems with this car gave us way more to stress about. (we changed the engine sat night)
                    i think we were all in agreement that we need a new car. not sure what the plans are yet but miata and e30 have been tossed around.

Oh, for anyone who doesnt know, an e30 won the event. the dog lost his head to get there too.

Comment

Haha. that just made my morning.
                      -Andy

Comment

WTF?!?!?! Pause this @ :31 secs....is that a M-Tech I spoiler on that e30?!?!?!??!

Lehs first lap is a 0:59.7 the fastest race lap of spring lemons @ CMP. In a post stint inverview...I asked leh why he drives with one hand and and runs the...

Comment

i didnt get to see that car up close very often... but thats quite strange. i may have a picture of it from the three cameras i had rolling around the event.

Comment

Boy oh boy that looks like so much fun.... I really gotta get on the ball and get one of these done :)
                            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Either that rear wing really works or you had some bricks in the trunk?

Comment

Working...
                              X