• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4k, I will take care of everything..

let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Scotaku View Post
      Don't do that. You wind up in possession of "her" stolen car. How so? Look here, officer, -I- have the title!

Get her to sign and notarize a letter to you releasing her interest in the title. Just as if you paid off a car loan and the bank released their interest. You take the document to your authority and have them print you a title without her name on it. Done.
      I didn't bother to read the part where they weren't on friendly terms.
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
        friendly or not never ever trust a ex woman, they can and will do devious shit to fuck with you, because in their mind its all the mans fault and needs to be punished for hurting their feelings
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
          OP hadn't said so when I posted, but I'm clairvoyant. He just posted that she's been pissing him off this week and summoned the r3v ninjas.

If push comes to shove, OP has both the title and the car. If implied shit were to hit the proverbial fan she's got the burden of proof. Why move so far away if she was so deeply invested in the car? If her interest is so compelling, why leave the car and any tangible proof of ownership behind?

Don't hand her the knife, especially when it seems it's her new boyfriend who wants the car. Make nice nice. Ask her to send an official letter of non-interest. Offer to pay for her trouble even. As long as her name is on the title, she's involved. OP can't sell it, junk it, part it, nothing... not without a fight or an indication from her that she's no longer part of it.

Meanwhile OP, collect anything from canceled checks to receipts for parts even posts online that show YOU have been paying and caring for the car, not her. If she tried to sue for half the car or some crap, you'll do yourself a favor by preparing to demonstrate you have more interest than she does.
          - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

burn it say it was stolen

Comment

fuckn r3v is awesome!

Comment

i has ninja starzors and swordz. i has also ninja catz wif lazer i's. two cheezburger, i do ninjaz on ex.
                My feedback:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
                @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

Sign your name on the title as the “seller,” and have the person who’s leaving the title do the same. Sign your name as the “buyer.” Complete an Application for Replacement and Substitute Titles.

Sorry I didn't have any ninjas or insurance fraud ideas for you. Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate all the help, its been a pain in the ass week. I do have proof, through my parents and even the dealer that i bought the car from, and proof that i was the one who paid the car off in full WELL over half of what was left on the car. Its hit or miss with her so i guess ill play nice for the time being, and once this is done, ill be leash free woohoo. THANKYOU R3V NINJAZ

Comment

Working...
                    X