Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    That can then be arbitrarily interpreted and administered by the entire gamut of Law Enforcement with no real clear standard of enforceability that would stand up to even a lawyer that got his licenses out of a cereal box .
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

that's why I added the caveat clinically validated, it will never be able to be performed accurately by law enforcement.. lol. The problem is the test isn't recorded. If you recorded the test and had it interpreted by objective medical personnel it would be more accurate. Or just do a THC blood test with specificity set for a certain level indicating recent usage..

Comment

hence why I said you can't tell if someone is high when you pull them over. They might have all characteristics but without a piss test you can't prove shit. but everyone was so quick to say I was dumb, o well gaymerica.
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          hence why I said you can't tell if someone is high when you pull them over. They might have all characteristics but without a piss test you can't prove shit. but everyone was so quick to say I was dumb, o well gaymerica.
          Don't get excited, that doesn't mean you aren't dumb.
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
            Don't get excited, that doesn't mean you aren't dumb.

Comment

Are you really so fucking stupid you don't understand "probable cause" and what it allows the police to do in regards to your 4th amendment rights?
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Perhaps probable cause as it's used today is so counter intuitive that it's hard to remember how reality really is.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  Are you really so fucking stupid you don't understand "probable cause" and what it allows the police to do in regards to your 4th amendment rights?
                  you are one paranoid fuck, do you get pulled over a lot or what
                  Last edited by Thizzelle; 07-03-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

you are one paranoid fuck, do you get pulled over a lot or what
                    Nope, because I don't do things to attract officers attention like have burnt out lights, not use signals, expired tags, speeding........or drive stoned/drunk.

But if you think a cop pulls you over and then notices your eyes are all blazed and is just going to let you go.........lulz.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

But if you think a cop pulls you over and then notices your eyes are all blazed and is just going to let you go.........lulz.

Most stoners understand this and also carry this....

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Also, keep everything in your trunk. Including eyedrops and lighters. And if you keep the rest of your car clean they will have nothing to say to you other than 'carry on'

Originally posted by yert315
                        Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          Most stoners understand this and also carry this....

No wai! I've never smoked pot before, but now I know for the future.

The naivete of you guys is hysterical, I suspect that's why stoners never get arrested once pulled over.

Either way, toodles!

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

its all about rhoto blues guys!

Comment

No wai! I've never smoked pot before, but now I know for the future.

The naivete of you guys is hysterical, I suspect that's why stoners never get arrested once pulled over.

Either way, toodles!
                              lol look where this guy is from. This is why he is acting like this. My friends from there and also concurs. In OK they try to fuck you on everything. If you notice, all the guys saying we don't get busted, are from the west coast area LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                its all about rhoto blues guys!

Jesus rohtos feel like pure acid. Looks like your eye got highbeams when alls said and done lol

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X