Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
    Well, drinking beers is legal, smoking weed is not, to start. There are not questions on job apps "When was the last time you drank beer?".

I think both are equally destructive, and dont partake in either... but one is illegal, one is not. Thats the only real difference.
    So legality aside, there is no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
      So legality aside, there is no difference.
      Legality aside.... I personally dont get the guys who quit smoking weed, to only pick up drinking. I've seen a lot of people who drink, and get into fights, get DUI's, etc. There arent many loser stoners who like to get high and look for a fight. Both alter your state of mind, and I dont condone either. In the end, if you are a stoner, or an alcoholic, you have problems. The only difference is one is illegal, making you a loser... the other is legal, making you probably a miserable failure.

Now let me ask you, whats the difference between a heroine user and a stoner?
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Legality aside.... I personally dont get the guys who quit smoking weed, to only pick up drinking. I've seen a lot of people who drink, and get into fights, get DUI's, etc. There arent many loser stoners who like to get high and look for a fight. Both alter your state of mind, and I dont condone either. In the end, if you are a stoner, or an alcoholic, you have problems. The only difference is one is illegal, making you a loser... the other is legal, making you probably a miserable failure.

Now let me ask you, whats the difference between a heroine user and a stoner?

there are simply people who NEED to alter their state of mind to cope with life.
        i don't get it either.
        when i do go have a few (2-3) social drinks, i drink what i like the taste of (usually woodford burbon or a good single malt scotch) i don't get buzzed i just sit and BS with friends and sip on my drink. i could just as easily go without it. i can also sit there and watch people get drunk and act like asses.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So you're saying if it were legal (which no doubt would make it no longer an issue drug testing wise) then it wouldn't bother you at all? Oh, and difference between a burner of the guey grapes and a heroine user? Weed doesn't ruin you, weed doesn't make you dependent upon it, sending your life spiraling down the drain like the pubes freshly picked from your teeth in the shower last night. Heroine is without a doubt absolutely horrible.

Oh, and by all means, call it the gateway drug. Because so far I don't know anyone that smoked and then said "hey, wanna do some lines?" I do however know people with deeper internal issues that ruined their lives on hard drugs.

EDIT Damn, I type slow. nu-posts.
          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

I dont remember the last time Ive had anything to drink (Probably close to 2 years?).. Thats just because of my lifting and running, though (dehydration, higher estrogen, etc). When I would, it used to be like a Sam Adams with a steak or a Corona with some mexican.

The people who HAVE TO get fucked up one way or another, I dont get either.
            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Thats also not really a fair comparison. You cant compare two "wrongs" and think it makes one "right", if that makes sense.

Let me ask you this then... What makes a pot smoker not as big of a loser as a heroine user?
              And here you are comparing apples and oranges.

First off heroine is one of the most destructive drugs you can take. I believe that heroine and alcohol(conveniently enough) are the only two substances that you can die from the withdrawal symptoms.

Marijuana is less harmful by leaps and bounds than alcohol and heroine and is not an addictive substance. This is not to say that it's not habit forming, but you are not left with a craving for your next high. The addiction comes mostly from an addictive personality.

I'm not saying that unproductive stoners are not losers, but to class stoners and recreational smokers as the same is just being ignorant.

And Edit: It seems that your argument stems simply from weed being illegal, and since you are partaking in an illegal activity you are a loser. Now we're going to make generalizations. You at one point in your life have chosen to speed and break the law...you are a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                So you're saying if it were legal (which no doubt would make it no longer an issue drug testing wise) then it wouldn't bother you at all? Oh, and difference between a burner of the guey grapes and a heroine user? Weed doesn't ruin you, weed doesn't make you dependent upon it, sending your life spiraling down the drain like the pubes freshly picked from your teeth in the shower last night. Heroine is without a doubt absolutely horrible.

Oh, and by all means, call it the gateway drug. Because so far I don't know anyone that smoked and then said "hey, wanna do some lines?" I do however know people with deeper internal issues that ruined their lives on hard drugs.

EDIT Damn, I type slow. nu-posts.
                Lol, yeah, ok... They are both mind altering substances, that make someone dependant. Both are illegal, both are downers, both are natural, both are for losers. A user of any is a loser, you can not separate losers. When you get into the loser realm, there are no barriers. I kind of group you all in the same cesspool.

Comment

I dont remember the last time Ive had anything to drink (Probably close to 2 years?).. Thats just because of my lifting and running, though (dehydration, higher estrogen, etc). When I would, it used to be like a Sam Adams with a steak or a Corona with some mexican.

The people who HAVE TO get fucked up one way or another, I dont get either.

Agreed. They make no sense to me. I think they just don't want to face reality, it's the same as slapping the snooze in the morning, it isn't going to help you any, it's just keeping you from reality for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post

I'm not saying that unproductive stoners are not losers, but to class stoners and recreational smokers as the same is just being ignorant.
                    So if I just broke into cars recreationally, itd make me a better person than someone who does it nightly? lol

Comment

52 to 10 yessssss.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
                        52 to 10 yessssss.....
                        Thats because many want to tax you losers, not because they agree with your degenerate habits.

Comment

So if I just broke into cars recreationally, itd make me a better person than someone who does it nightly? lol
                          So we're still on the legality issue are we?

Comment

No, it has nothing to do with legality, its more morals.

This is going to go in circles. I've summed my all of my threads in one sentence:
                            If you can not pass a piss test, you are a loser in my opinion. Period.

But, to each their own.

Comment

legalize it mofos

Comment

Lol, yeah, ok... They are both mind altering substances, that make someone dependant. Both are illegal, both are downers, both are natural, both are for losers. A user of any is a loser, you can not separate losers. When you get into the loser realm, there are no barriers. I kind of group you all in the same cesspool.
                                Weed doesn't alter the mind any more than other substances deemed legal. Also does not make you dependent, I went 6 months just for the hell of it once without even touching the stuff. The legality is currently in debate, and as far as a downer it's obviously worth it to some, hell some people could use some downers, me included. Those that don't usually don't toke as it doesn't do anything for them worthwhile. It's natural (good thing in a world of chemicals and garbage for the body), and the losers thing is a matter of opinion. The world is a cesspool, I'm just trying to float to the top.

Comparing the two is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X