Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama: "Tone down the the rhetoric"

E30 Cabrio to Obama: Fuck You.

Obama calls out Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh for voicing their opinion as guaranteed them by the 1st Amendment and Obama is once again crying like the little bitch that he is when 100% of the media isn't electronically (or otherwise) fellating him.

Meanwhile, he says nothing about the Dems and the MSM for demonizing the "tea party" or the union thugs that engage in violence on his behalf or about the death threats against Republicans.

But when he gets a little bit of criticism, he calls for "civility" and to "tone down the rhetoric"

Again, Fuck you Obama. You arrogant POS

Where was Obama when Palin's church was torched by arson?
    I didn't hear anyone calling for "civility" on the left or in the media.

I can't believe what a little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles this guy is.

I hope we don't have a terrorist attack during his term - he might surrender.

2010: Goodbye Harry
    2012: Goodbye Barry
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Oh no, e30 cabrio is pissed off about Obama/Dems/liberals.

Dude do you have a life/wife/gf, something better to do than pick apart every minuta of politics in this country and post it on a car forum?

Your friends (if you have any) must find it really annoying to hang aroud you if in fact you are like this in the real world.

edit: and yes limbaugh and beck are nothing but blow hards. and that is coming from one of my most conservative buddies. EAD
    sigpic

Comment

I can multitask.

And if you don't like my threads, then don't read them.

And a large majority of my friends don't like Obama either.
      sigpic
      1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
      Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.

Comment

What does it take for R3V to get a Politics Sub-forum? God this crap is old.

Comment

Ya, Obama shouldn't say shit about conservatives throwing bricks through campaign center's windows, death threats, letters full of white powder, cut gas lines, etc. Inciting violence is totally covered by the first amendment, Rush and Beck should be allowed to promote it all they want.

Comment

I would love to meet you some day and see how you really are in real life. My guess is that you are really meek and soft spoken and unconfrontational. Therefore you have to make up for it by making all of these stupid threads and posts. Its funny/ironic you use the word rhetoric for the title here as it is what you represent. All you do is talk (type)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
              And a large majority of my friends don't like Obama either.
              well if you and your own personal choir all agree, you MUST be right, then. obviously.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                Ya, Obama shouldn't say shit about conservatives throwing bricks through campaign center's windows, death threats, letters full of white powder, cut gas lines, etc. Inciting violence is totally covered by the first amendment, Rush and Beck should be allowed to promote it all they want.

Quite sucking CNN dick.

Glen and Rush have hit the nail on the head whether you like it or not. Obama isn't helping this countries economy one bit. In fact he's making it worse. Putting Government up as the solution is exactly the wrong thing to do. While trying to implement silly programs that are nearly impossible to take advantage of...or not needing to take them.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

yeah. trying the same tried-and-proven solution that got us out of the great depression is a fucking terrible idea. what is this asshole thinking?
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

No it is not a a bad idea at all. It's like getting a POS car and investing money and bringing it back to what it once was. Another thing is that yeah MR. OBAMA is a little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles who crys about everything like every other POS liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                      yeah. trying the same tried-and-proven solution that got us out of the great depression is a fucking terrible idea. what is this asshole thinking?

Really? He created a World War?
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                        I would love to meet you some day and see how you really are in real life. My guess is that you are really meek and soft spoken and unconfrontational. Therefore you have to make up for it by making all of these stupid threads and posts. Its funny/ironic you use the word rhetoric for the title here as it is what you represent. All you do is talk (type)

Sounds exactly like what you did here....in other words stfu or say something even somewhat meaningful.

Comment

It all has to do with Marginal Cost being< the Marginal Benefit. Honestly take a look from an economical view and you might see what I am talking about.
                          With WWII, Hitler started the war to use the juden as scapegoats and decided to annhilate them. As for America we supplied the Allies with many things things that were used in the war. Then in '41 i think we went in full force after the japs hit Hawaii and the unreported or the unreleased Oregon also. I am not saying we weren't helping in the war before that, but the war was not started by Roosevelt. He at least tried the work programs that did help the economy grow. I mean it all has to do with the business cycle. I just encourage everyone to really study the economical way of thinking and see what is going on. I have feelings towards what really is going on, but I just feel that instead of just talking I should act and I am trying to do my part.

And the making of these threads is totally cool because you get to learn from other peoples point of view. I mean who give a damn if the other person is tough on line and not in real life. Just try and state somthing meaningful that would actually educate someone or at least make for good argument other than insults.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                            Flex them internet muscles tough guy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                              Or death threats against a Republican Congressman that someone was actually arrested for, or Sarah Palin's church being torched by an arsonist with women and children inside, or SIEU thugs beating up Tea Party members like Kenneth Gladney, etc...

Please post proof of Limbaugh and/or Beck inciting violence against Dems.

I don't recall them saying "Get in their faces" and "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Three guesses as to who owns both of those quotes.
                              Last edited by E30 Cabrio; 04-01-2010, 11:37 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X