Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down with freedom.

Comment

Well, I'm not for the enslavement of any person, but I live in florida, I'm kind of obligated. Thank you and God bless.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

What do slaves have to do with a modern day revolution?

Comment

Not to be a republican at 20 is proof of want of heart; to be one at 30 is proof of want of head
          Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
          N'être pas républicain à vingt ans est preuve d'un manque de cœur ; l'être après trente ans est preuve d'un manque de tête.

Comment

^Mildly epic lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              What do slaves have to do with a modern day revolution?
              I said I was down with the south, and you said I'm down with freedom, I didn't want to seem racist, the dear lord only knows.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                fixed
                lol china is already raping us. talking of which when does the new red dawn come out? ;)
                i think the only way that america will pull threw this mess is buy uniting as a people, not separating and become small fractured infighting factions. i think we are stronger as a group. everyone just needs to realize that we all want the same thing. we want to be free of an apprehensive overbearing "government" run by a select few very rich and powerful white men.
                i believe the current government as it exists now serves no other purpose then to funnel large amounts of money into a few peoples pockets while keeping the general populous subdued with mas media and the belief that the only important thing in life is to make money and acquire more earthly possessions.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

here are some crazy hipsters thinking they can live out in the open. This has all the makings of a nice FAIL!

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm going to donate just to see them fail, I'm fucking raw.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                      lol china is already raping us. talking of which when does the new red dawn come out? ;)
                      i think the only way that america will pull threw this mess is buy uniting as a people, not separating and become small fractured infighting factions. i think we are stronger as a group. everyone just needs to realize that we all want the same thing. we want to be free of an apprehensive overbearing "government" run by a select few very rich and powerful white men.
                      i believe the current government as it exists now serves no other purpose then to funnel large amounts of money into a few peoples pockets while keeping the general populous subdued with mas media and the belief that the only important thing in life is to make money and acquire more earthly possessions.
                      China is not raping us, their economy is still only a quarter the size of ours and a minuscule fraction if you combine our economy with the rest of our capitalist democratic allies. China NEEDS us to buy their worthless shit, we are their largest customer. Also, the only reason their shit stays so cheap is because their government keeps their currency value really low which is going to come back and bite them in the ass. People need to stop fear mongering about China. They are growing fast yes but it's not going to go on forever and they aren't going to overtake The US or western democracy.
                      Last edited by LBJefferies; 04-06-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

They killed my pepop!

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          important thing in life is to make money and acquire more earthly possessions.

i agree with everything you say, but i am a walking example of the above. lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            China is not raping us, their economy is still only a quarter the size of ours and a minuscule fraction if you combine our economy with the rest of our capitalist democratic allies. China NEEDS us to buy their worthless shit, we are their largest customer. Also, the only reason their shit stays so cheap is because their government keeps their currency value so slow which is going to come back and bite them in the ass. People need to stop fear mongering about China. They are growing fast yes but it's not going to go on forever and they aren't going to overtake The US or western democracy.
                            i think the shit they sell us is part of the conspiracy against america! :p
                            lol

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                            i agree with everything you say, but i am a walking example of the above. lol
                            dont get me wrong i like to buy stuff as well.
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                            X