Since we're here...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by mar1t1me
    I dunno. Since Jesus espoused awfully "liberal" ideas-soft on crime, took convicted criminals to heaven with him, apparently treated women as equals more so than the Pharisees of the day, treated medical conditions and revived dead people for free among other things-what do you think?

    I'd have to say, I don't know nearly as many religious liberals as I do religious non-liberals. I won't use the term "conservative" because true conservatives are rarer than rocking horse dung.
    We're just going to throw it all together all the time then, is that how this sub-forum works?

    Alright, well, I agree and you're right about that. What you're wrong on is a Governing power doing what any Christian, or follower of Christ, mandating everyone do. Robbing them of the chance or capacity to do so through heavy taxation. Ironically, Progressives (not in office) cry so hard about how rich people are money grubbing, greedy, un-feeling types. In reality, most of their party are. The progressive party claims to help you while taking the bread off your table.

    Here's a fun fact. Liberal progressives give less than HALF to Charitable Non-profits than those "greedy" Republicans. Over half of the giving done by those identifying themselves as "Republicans" are Christian.

    Ironic that those with the "heart" are all about taking from other people's pockets and giving to who THEY deem in need.

    Leave a comment:


  • omar85
    replied
    i dont want to make a new thread but this sub forums reminds me of this video.

    i like to see the humor in things.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    Originally posted by mar1t1me
    true conservatives are rarer than rocking horse dung.
    That's because true conservatism advocates a return to the authoritarian and less enlightened days of old.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by alpinee30m50
    I hate all sides.

    And by such, hate even your side. Because to say you hate all sides, that cannot exclude your own.

    You're just one big ball of hatred!

    Leave a comment:


  • mar1t1me
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    In actuality, I'd love to hear why and what shapes the thoughts and powers the religious tendancy most liberals seem to have. Discuss.
    I dunno. Since Jesus espoused awfully "liberal" ideas-soft on crime, took convicted criminals to heaven with him, apparently treated women as equals more so than the Pharisees of the day, treated medical conditions and revived dead people for free among other things-what do you think?

    I'd have to say, I don't know nearly as many religious liberals as I do religious non-liberals. I won't use the term "conservative" because true conservatives are rarer than rocking horse dung.

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    And independents, for the most part, are indecisive wafflers who are too spineless to actually take a stance on anything, and wait in the wings to jump on whichever side emerges victorious. This is, of course, subjective. See; Hillary Clinton.
    Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    If you're like me, maybe you agree mostly with one party, but not on every issue, and don't blindly vote which ever way the party does ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinee30m50
    replied
    I hate all sides.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    And independents, for the most part, are indecisive wafflers who are too spineless to actually take a stance on anything, and wait in the wings to jump on whichever side emerges victorious. This is, of course, subjective.
    That's bullshit. I have a side, I have my beliefs, they just don't agree with either the Republican or Democratic parties.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    ^^^ double this


    Look im participating!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    I think that Republicans and Democrats are both equally retarded. Smart people are independent.
    And independents, for the most part, are indecisive wafflers who are too spineless to actually take a stance on anything, and wait in the wings to jump on whichever side emerges victorious. This is, of course, subjective. See; Hillary Clinton.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    ^ This.

    I'm agreeing with h0lmes, what is this subforum doing to me?

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    I think that Republicans and Democrats are both equally retarded. Smart people are independent.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    In actuality, I'd love to hear why and what shapes the thoughts and powers the religious tendancy most liberals seem to have. Discuss.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    I thought we were here because all we do is start fights and call each other names??

    Leave a comment:

Working...