Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Executed by firing squad

Interesting request

Convicted killer Ronnie Lee Gardner was executed early Friday by firing squad, the Utah Department of Corrections said.

and if you are wondering..YES, I'm PRO DEATH PENALTY.

good, isnt that cheaper?

Comment

I didn't know they were still doing, excellent, should be done more often

Comment

They should aim at the knees and work up

Comment

I agree with all of the above.
          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

go utah.
            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

yeah I think the guy petitioned to be shot by firing squad, and it was taking for ever to see if it was still legal. I seem to remember reading about this several years ago.

I say we kill all death row inmates in this fashion a 223 round and some blanks are far cheaper than the alternatives. That and dont let live for 25 years between sentencing, and carrying it out, you get 1 appeal when that is up you die.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

The state should not execute people. Way too many innocent people have been executed. If you cant trust the government to provide health care, how do you expect them to properly manage who and when prisoners should be executed? You anti-government guys cant have it both ways.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                dont let live for 25 years between sentencing, and carrying it out, you get 1 appeal when that is up you die.
                I agree, except all appeals should be granted. But I dont see why the appeals process should take 25 years, that's just ridiculous. Fair and speedy trial, two years max to get through it all. If you're gonna execute somebody, do it already. Actually, keeping somebody imprisoned for 25 years then executing them might be cruel and unusual punishment.

No state executions. All prisoners should be forced to do serious serious labor. They are who should be doing the hard work for us. The prison system should pay into the system, not cost it.

Comment

nice, they could probably do a few dozen of this every day... US could save million in feeding these asshats for 25 years and spending time on "lethal injections".

I think in a month, we could have entire row gone. It would save tax-payers money and boost bullet economy.

Comment

I think as this country continues to spiral out of control, crime will continue to rise. I feel the general population will be more open to this kind of execution, saving tons of tax payers dollars. I also think with the growing crime rates, more of the hard core criminals sitting on death row will find their execution dates moved forward to cut costs.

+1 for Utah
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
                      The state should not execute people. Way too many innocent people have been executed. If you cant trust the government to provide health care, how do you expect them to properly manage who and when prisoners should be executed? You anti-government guys cant have it both ways.

Where have I said I am anti govt??? I am anti BIG govt. Govt is a necessary evil. that needs to kept in check by the vigilance of WE the PEOPLE

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. - Thomas Jefferson

That said. Who should be in charge of killing the death row peeps??? Should it be left to the people of the city or county in which the crime occurred??? Really law enforcement and keeping us from harming each other is one of the sole JOBS of the govt (by design anyway).

If the govt would just stick to simple law enforcement and the things that its supposed to do not have delved off into protecting us form ourselves, make sure we are all to big to fail, trying to "equal the playing field so everyone comes out the same" and just getting its nose into every part of our lives. Turning the police force into more of a revenue generator than peace officers is sickening to me. If the govt would concentrate is funding and attention to the things its supposed to and not the Progressive agenda of taking over more and more power over lives we would all be much better off.
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-18-2010, 11:08 AM.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

The state should not execute people.
                        Tell that to the people thats lost someone to a person like Gilles de Rais, a Richard Trenton Chase, or a Jeffrey Dahmer...

keeping somebody imprisoned for 25 years then executing them might be cruel and unusual punishment.
                        Who gives a fuck, Rot in Hell!

The prison system should pay into the system, not cost it.
                        So you are saying you like sheriff Joe Arpaio and his methods of turning a profit with inmates?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The expensive part isn't the actual death. It's all the legal bullshit the years before the execution.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

nothing is cheaper than a $.50 piece of lead. But yeah I understand.

Comment

I think that executions should be televised. Make it mandatory, like a Presidential address. On every single channel. Put the fear of god into the criminals watching, and instill a sense of fear into children, to discourage them from growing up into criminals. Make people think twice about the crime they are about to take part in.
                              sigpic
                              Parts Wanted
                              The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X