Loganville man finds son in garage hung.......police show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loganville man finds son in garage hung.......police show up

Everyone involved should lose their badges for this. A vary sad shory worth re-posting!

Atlanta breaking news, weather, and sports from FOX 5 Atlanta, WAGA, FOX 5, Atlanta news, Atlanta weather, Atlanta sports, Georgia news, Good Day Atlanta, FOX 5 Storm Team, FOX 5 I-Team, FOX 5 News, High 5 Sports.

Loganville Man Alleges Police Brutality

LOGANVILLE, Ga. - A man says he called Loganville police to his home for help and ended up being beaten by officers. Kenny Dixon said Friday that he arrived home Wednesday to find that his son had committed suicide.

Crews responded to the emergency, but Dixon said police made one of his family's darkest days even worse by attacking, then arresting him.

Dixon had black eyes and scrapes on his face Friday, injuries he said he received in addition to his broken heart.

The Loganville man said found his stepson Wednesday, dead inside his garage. The 24-year-old had committed suicide.

"I tried to do CPR on him and couldn't bring him back. I yelled for people in the neighborhood to call 911," said Dixon.

When police and emergency crews arrived, Dixon said paramedics took over the rescue effort.

"I left the garage, walked to the front door. One of the police officers came up behind me, grabbed my arm, and said, 'You need to sit down.' I jerked my arm away from him and said, 'Don't touch me.' That's all I said to the man, and he tackled me," Dixon said.

Dixon said other officers then joined in and two allegedly held him down, while two others punched him in the face.

"I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on over there," said neighbor, Lisa Neighbors.

Neighbors said she woke up to screaming and looked outside.

"They were just waling on him, punching him and punching him. It was awful," Neighbors said.

"I never once resisted them, I didn't swing at them, I didn't cuss them, I didn't do anything to deserve what they did to me!" exclaimed Dixon.

Dixon said officers put him in a police car and took him to jail. The Loganville man was charged with felony obstruction.

Loganville police leaders called the incident a "regrettable situation." The chief of police said he called in the GBI to investigate and that his agency had nothing to hide.

Dixon filed a complaint and he and his neighbors said they were disgusted and want some answers.

"How could Loganville do that? How could they beat up on somebody that just came home and found their son hung?" said Neighbors.

Loganville police leaders said the four officers involved were still working. It's not clear how long the GBI investigation will take.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

no one ever said cops are smart. thats a real shit thing they did.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Fuck that.

Comment

fuck the police

]Real sht

Comment

how sad...
          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Its obamas fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
              Its obamas fault!
              thats exactly What I was thinking
              [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
              Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

damn
                1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Why do we keep hearing about this kinda of shit every other day, we seem to be fast approaching police state status here. I mean seriously why is it that most cops seem to think they are GOD and can do anything they want because some one that is well with in their rights to does not comply with their every whim?????

this shit is getting outta hand

and to quote BHO and it would be with in the proper context this time

"the police acted uhhh .... stupidly"-BHO 1 year ago today.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

so many things are wrong in the US..

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Why do we keep hearing about this kinda of shit every other day, we seem to be fast approaching police state status here. I mean seriously why is it that most cops seem to think they are GOD and can do anything they want because some one that is well with in their rights to does not comply with their every whim?????

this shit is getting outta hand
                      Fuck yes it is and there isnt much of an alternative. Everyone is worse than us anymore. Thanks to "terrorism" you cant even take a photograph of a landmark without being hassled by a pig.

And this is coming from a while collar, white man. They really need to put cops in check, fuck this "we put our lives at risk" bullshit. You signed up for the job, now do it properly. Protect and serve.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope he takes them to court and gets a good chunk of change from the police dept.
                        1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                          Fuck yes it is and there isnt much of an alternative. Everyone is worse than us anymore. Thanks to "terrorism" you cant even take a photograph of a landmark without being hassled by a pig.

And this is coming from a while collar, white man. They really need to put cops in check, fuck this "we put our lives at risk" bullshit. You signed up for the job, now do it properly. Protect and serve.
                          just for shits and giggles what would they have done to the poor guy if he happened to have a gun on his person (you can do that on you own property with out a permit) would they have shot the poor bastard???????

There is a story going on over on another board I am on, where some dude got pulled over on his bike last Saturday, went to pull it a bit further off the shoulder to get further outta the line of traffic. Got yanked off his bike, tackled, bike flops on its side breaking shit, one cop shoots his tazer (the kind with the cords) and gets the guy in the testicles. Guy yanks them outta his thigh and sack, while getting tazed by another cop and beaten. Cops say he was trying to flee while moving into the fucking grass using foot power on a fucking HiPo street Bike DUUURRRRRRRRR OK.

This shit has to stop, I will be the 1st to stand up for the cops when they are in the right, but all too often, they are not. Sure the bad shit is what we hear about thanks to the media and what sells, BUT THIS MUCH BAD SHIT SHOULD NOT BE GOING ON AT ALL. and +1 on the pictars of monuments and shit. I take lots of pics when I am at work, have gotten shit for it too.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Frankly cops are under trained. It seems like many situations are exacerbated by cops. Not mitigated as cops should do.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Cops are too full of themselves and enjoy beating the shit out of people with there power.
                              This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Working...
                              X