US Made Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Made Goods

Well, as more and more work and production is outsourced to other countries, the importance of supporting those companies that do still make their goods in the USA is increasing exponentially. This kind of support has numerous economic advantages, as well as works to keep jobs here in America.

That said, I've started a little forum dedicated to US Made goods. I'm now trying to get it off the ground and find some people to start posting(read: postwhoring). I think there are a lot of people looking for something like this, and I figured I'd let the R3v Politics and Religion crowd know as the topic of US made goods seems to be a constant theme around here. I take constructive criticism as well, so feel free.

Anyways, please check it out if you have a second and tell me what you think:

www.smarterusa.com

And of course, feel free to stop by and post once in a while if you think you have something to contribute
    sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

I don't see a gun section.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      I don't see a gun section.
      "Sports and Outdoors" :)
      sigpic
      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
        "Sports and Outdoors" :)
        Great! I will have to start the topic on them. ;)

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
          Great! I will have to start the topic on them. ;)
          By all means.
          sigpic

Comment

registered..using my taiwanese keyboard

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Registered as MichaelM3

I hope the site takes off.

Comment

<-- Automcdonough

good idea
                sigpic
                Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Registered.
                  My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Cool.

Can I put our plates on there? Since we do stamp them in Seattle I will assume we could classify them as Made in the USA.

TY

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
                      Cool.

Can I put our plates on there? Since we do stamp them in Seattle I will assume we could classify them as Made in the USA.

TY
                      Are they completely made in the USA(material and all?) If so, go for it, you are more than welcome to post them up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X