No announcement yet.

WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting out of hand, there is only one thing to do, ban religion all together.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      WTF!? ARE you vanilla ice creaming near MY chocolate milking?

inform the press; call the army.
      Don't worry chocolate, I got your back. In fact, I love you so much i am willing to strap a bomb loaded with sprinkles to my body and blow vanilla up. Please make sure my wife and children are taken care of.
      turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
      Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

i'm here for the coffee milking....cause thats what we do in Rho'Diland
        Originally posted by FredK
        However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
        Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          I'm not Christian. So you can stop trying to get me to defend it. But we aren't talking about the same rights. we're talking about treating woman like absolute shit.

I'll pose the question to you in another way. if there were a religion that was extremely violent and it was part of their religion, you'd be okay with that because it's part of their religion?
          not trying to get you to defend it, you have mede it clear many times to many people that you are not religous. im simply making a point. And I will say it again, I am not ok with most religions. The point is this, it is their constitutional right, that is why I defend it.
          Brian Jacobs

Comment

fuck you guys, im lactose intollerant. I demand a soy alternative!
            Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
              not trying to get you to defend it, you have mede it clear many times to many people that you are not religous. im simply making a point. And I will say it again, I am not ok with most religions. The point is this, it is their constitutional right, that is why I defend it.

Right so you hate all religion but defend their right (EVEN IF THE RELIGION IS UTTERLY BRUTAL TO WOMEN) to exist in our country.
              That idea is one more thing wrong with this country.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Right so you hate all religion but defend their right (EVEN IF THE RELIGION IS UTTERLY BRUTAL TO WOMEN) to exist in our country.
                that constitution is a bitch isnt it? It would be nice if we could just do away with it;)
                Brian Jacobs

Comment

How is the religion brutal to women? People make laws, show me where religion dictates punishments

Do we reluctantly forget the witch trials? Darn those Christian folk...but we don't care about that now, because it's the past afterall.
                  However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                  Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
                    How is the religion brutal to women? People make laws, show me where religion dictates punishments

Do we reluctantly forget the witch trials? Darn those Christian folk...but we don't care about that now, because it's the past afterall.

So you want me to show you where in the Muslim religion it says how women are to be treated yet you use an example of Christianity that doesn't say to do that to people.

And yes it does matter that things are in the past. You don't forget them but if it's not currently happening then it's not an issue.....that's just basic logic.
                    Last edited by joshh; 08-09-2010, 12:58 PM.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

So you want me to show you where in the Muslim religion it says how women are to be treated yet you use an example of Christianity that doesn't say to do that to people.

And yes it does matter that things are in the past. You don't forget them but if it's not currently happening then it's not an issue.....that's just basic logic.
                      enlighten me :)

obviously you've interpreted the Quran

My year in Germany
                      Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
                        enlighten me :)

obviously you've interpreted the Quran

Sounds good, you go find where in the Bible it says the witch hunts were deemed good.

Comment

Sounds good, you go find where in the Bible it says the witch hunts were deemed good.
                          Let's just send mission's out to the area and convert them to cristianity....Cruicades the sequal. Priests are running out of children to touch :hitler:

My year in Germany
                          Feedback

Comment

I think a key point here is that the people who carried out the attacks were doing it with a huge basis for the reasoning, being religion.

Now if this were a christian cult or something that had attacked a highschool and slaughtered all the kids and burned the place down. Would you have a problem with a church putting its new building on the property even if it wasn't necessarily related to the cult? It just doesn't sit well with people and I understand its hard to create laws and things for this circumstance but I think it should not be allowed. And a big fuck you should go out to anyone who doesn't understand the amount of disrespect that it would be showing all of those people who lost their lives on 9/11. We try to hard to be so "accepting and open minded" about everything, that we end up neglecting our own.
                            This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

One persons's Islam isn't another. Just because a radical state had interpreted and twisted their religious belief to justify their actions doesn't mean they speak for or act on behalf of a religion as whole.

There are plenty of people i know, and family members, who are completely and utterly disgusted at how such factions have been able to destabilize an entire region. Again, actions don't speak for a whole, but it sure as hell seems to be represented as such.

I know I have never grown up around claimed barbaric culture (here in the states....dad being a practicing muslim, mom being buddhist)

My year in Germany
                              Feedback

Comment

i love how alot of people say, "Freedom of religion" but yet us christians cant even have walmart sell "Merry Christmas" cards or kids get suspended for wearing Christmas clothes. i dont understand how a country that was founded on christian believes and is over 90% christian have problems with our "first amendent" rights.
                                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Working...
                                X