No announcement yet.

WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhh, I'm not really understanding what either of your posts really mean. The same ignorance and hate you hold towards them, is the same they hold towards us. The only difference is, we here in the US have the opportunity to an education and freedoms they never have nor will encounter. Instead, corrupt, extremist, radical Islamists with an agenda can go to these places and trick these misguided youths into thinking that the US is to blame for all their misfortunes.
    Dude, I worked in a prison with these "terrorists." Most of them still wet behind the ears, and had no real idea what happened on 9/11. Maybe if you saw the look on their faces when we showed them videos of the twin towers falling, you wouldn't think they're all trying to blow our heads off.
    Sounds like you're infantry, and in no way am I knocking you for what you do. In fact, i can totally understand the type of mentality it takes to survive the harsh conditions of war. I just hope one day, you can let the hate go and realize there is more to the story than what you see in the front line.
    Good luck to you, make it back safe.
    turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
    Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

it may have something to do with "made in USA" written on all the bombs landing in there markets
      Brian Jacobs

Comment

Christian and Muslim populations are currently at 1.9 billion vs 1.82 billion, with Muslim population expected to be exceeding Christian population by 2016. Here goes the White Christian perspective of religious majority...

As for "mass murder" by Muslims against Americans, I suggest that whoever mentionned it checks out the civilian casuallties in the conflicts where the US has been involved. You'll see that 3,000 is a very small fraction.

In regard of the mosque being built in NewYork, as long as the US claims to be a democracy, then what's the problem with such a build? The dozen of guys who blew thrmselve don't necessarely represent the 1,82 billion muslims. Just as Jimmy Swaggart doesn't represent the entire US population.
        [/FONT]
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          Christian and Muslim populations are currently at 1.9 billion vs 1.82 billion, with Muslim population expected to be exceeding Christian population by 2016. Here goes the White Christian perspective of religious majority...

As for "mass murder" by Muslims against Americans, I suggest that whoever mentionned it checks out the civilian casuallties in the conflicts where the US has been involved. You'll see that 3,000 is a very small fraction.

In regard of the mosque being built in NewYork, as long as the US claims to be a democracy, then what's the problem with such a build? The dozen of guys who blew thrmselve don't necessarely represent the 1,82 billion muslims. Just as Jimmy Swaggart doesn't represent the entire US population.
          [/font]
          What does that really have to do with anything?
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

unkown Your such an ingonrant waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
            Originally posted by e30e
            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

interesting. By Christopher Hichthens on this very subject

The dispute over the construction of an Islamic center at "Ground Zero" in Lower Manhattan has now sunk to a level of stupidity that really does shame...
              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
                Uhh, I'm not really understanding what either of your posts really mean. The same ignorance and hate you hold towards them, is the same they hold towards us. The only difference is, we here in the US have the opportunity to an education and freedoms they never have nor will encounter. Instead, corrupt, extremist, radical Islamists with an agenda can go to these places and trick these misguided youths into thinking that the US is to blame for all their misfortunes.
                Dude, I worked in a prison with these "terrorists." Most of them still wet behind the ears, and had no real idea what happened on 9/11. Maybe if you saw the look on their faces when we showed them videos of the twin towers falling, you wouldn't think they're all trying to blow our heads off.
                Sounds like you're infantry, and in no way am I knocking you for what you do. In fact, i can totally understand the type of mentality it takes to survive the harsh conditions of war. I just hope one day, you can let the hate go and realize there is more to the story than what you see in the front line.
                Good luck to you, make it back safe.
                Did you work at Guantanamo? Whats was their reaction to watching the twin towers falling?

Comment

ignorant...i am very educated,first hand about what the jihad is about. my point is put your money where your mouth is or shut up. Edmonton is in the middle of nowhere. you dont have to live it. watch out for crack smoking jihadist bears in canada.

Comment

Uh im pretty sure there is a mosque already close to ground zero...and i think it has been there a while

88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
                    85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by unkown View Post
                      ignorant...i am very educated,first hand about what the jihad is about. my point is put your money where your mouth is or shut up. Edmonton is in the middle of nowhere. you dont have to live it. watch out for crack smoking jihadist bears in canada.

So if you think that all muslims are terriorst, what about the kids? do you wanna kill them when you go there too?

Get er done boyiii
                      Originally posted by e30e
                      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
                        Uh im pretty sure there is a mosque already close to ground zero...and i think it has been there a while

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...CZPYyAXj_ITFAw
                        according to the hitchens article I posted there is already a mosque closer to ground zero that is over flowing.
                        Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                          Did you work at Guantanamo? Whats was their reaction to watching the twin towers falling?
                          Yes Guantanamo Bay, where 2-3% of the "terrorists" were non-muslim, and it was the same reaction we all had, sheer disbelief, and: "Ahh, now i understand why you are treating us like shit"

Originally posted by unkown View Post
                          You're still doing it wrong. Choose better words (and grammar) if you want to get your point across.
                          Last edited by BrewCity11; 08-13-2010, 05:11 AM.
                          turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                          Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
                            Yes Guantanamo Bay, where 2-3% of the "terrorists" were non-muslim, and it was the same reaction we all had, sheer disbelief, and: "Ahh, now i understand why you are treating us like shit"
                            I thought Guantanamo Bay didn't start detaining prisoners until after 9/11? Or are you talking about them seeing footage later down the line?
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

mmmm.... interesting, i see there are alot of anti muslims around, we not that bad guys....

Comment

just the women too old to strap on an explosive vest!

Comment

Working...
                                X