WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post

So far I think Muslims have done less damage than Christians.
    you're right..i see TONS of Muslim charities helping people all over the world.

Comment

So far I think Muslims have done less damage than Christians.
      Do you realize how fucking ignorant you sound right now?

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
        Do you realize how fucking ignorant you sound right now?
        depends if you're including the crusades and all that. If you're only thinking of American Christians in the last century then yeah the damage is mostly limited to just being really fucking annoying. Historically speaking I'd say the Jews have every right to wipe Christianity off the map.
        Last edited by Wiglaf; 09-16-2010, 02:58 PM.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

depends if you're including the crusades and all that. If you're only thinking of American Christians in the last century then yeah the damage is mostly limited to just being really fucking annoying. Historically speaking I'd say the Jews have every right to wipe Christianity off the map.
          This may not be 100% accurate, but I'm inclined to believe that 98% of white slave owners during that age of american history were jews. The jews ran all of the slave trade, they brought all the blacks here and owned most of them. If you were a slave owner in the 19th century you were most likely jewish.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

If you were a slave owner in the 19th century you were most likely jewish.
            Very interesting thesis. So, now, should we assume that KKK was also a Jewish organization?
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Very interesting thesis. So, now, should we assume that KKK was also a Jewish organization?
              Don't be so quick to assume that I'm full of shit. Go look it up for yourself there is tons of info on it...

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Honestly I have no idea about this one. Very interesting..
                sigpic
                Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Honestly I have no idea about this one. Very interesting..
                  They basically ran the slave trade, all of it.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Comment

depends if you're including the crusades and all that.
                      Kids, we do remember that the Crusades were the, albeit delayed, reponse to take back the land that the Muslims started waging war over once Mohammed assembled his army, right?

I'm not saying that is justification, but going to war over land was hardly a rarity over the last say 5,000 years or more.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

This may not be 100% accurate, but I'm inclined to believe that 98% of white slave owners during that age of american history were jews. The jews ran all of the slave trade, they brought all the blacks here and owned most of them. If you were a slave owner in the 19th century you were most likely jewish.
                        wow, you must have been reading from David Duke.

why dont you try treading this
                        Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                          Meh there's ALWAYS two sides to every story on this here internet. I honestly don't give a fuck if it was the jews or not.

Where either links (mine or yours) got their info from is not even noted so they could both be full of shit.

:neutral:

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Meh there's ALWAYS two sides to every story on this here internet. I honestly don't give a fuck if it was the jews or not.

Where either links (mine or yours) got their info from is not even noted so they could both be full of shit.

:neutral:
                            Yet you formulated a very biased opinion and propogated it to others as fact. THAT is interesting.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

This may not be 100% accurate, but I'm inclined to believe that 98% of white slave owners during that age of American history were jews. The jews ran all of the slave trade, they brought all the blacks here and owned most of them. If you were a slave owner in the 19th century you were most likely jewish.
                              and to add more to that, they got the slaves from African tribes man, their own and enemy's that were captured and sold to the English slave traders(by Africans).
                              don't forget that white people have been slaves, not in america (unless you count endenchered servants) through out history. the roman empire for example, and all of the Europeans the Arabs would capture,(before,during and after the crusades)were made slaves. you weren't forced to sit through that in history class though...people seem to forget.

let me fix me typing error, some people (z31maniac) get a offened by not spelling correctly. the proper spelling is (in·den·ture)
                              in·den·ture
                                 /ɪnˈdɛntʃər/ Show Spelled [in-den-cher] Show IPA noun, verb, -tured, -tur·ing.
                              –noun
                              a deed or agreement executed in two or more copies with edges correspondingly indented as a means of identification.
                              any deed, written contract, or sealed agreement.
                              a contract by which a person, as an apprentice, is bound to service.
                              any official or formal list, certificate, etc., authenticated for use as a voucher or the like.
                              the formal agreement between a group of bondholders and the debtor as to the terms of the debt.
                              indentation.
                              –verb (used with object)
                              to bind by indenture, as an apprentice.
                              Archaic . to make a depression in; indent; wrinkle; furrow.
                              Origin:
                              1275–1325; ME < ML indentūra. See indent1 , -ure
                              in·den·ture·ship, noun
                              un·in·den·tured, adjective

i use this term when i speak of all the children that were sold (term #3) into apprenticeships back in the day, that's what people did when they couldn't afford to fed them and wanted them to have a chance(a skilled trade), i know this sounds dumb. it was a very big thing in this country. indentured servitude were a step above slavery.
                              Last edited by Deutschland über alles; 09-24-2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutschland über alles View Post
                                endenchered
                                Jesus.

We know you're an alternate ego and dumb, so please stop posting.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X