It's about time someone took action against these F*ckbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    And maybe someday (after getting pepper sprayed a few times) they will see the true nature of what their beliefs call for them to do, and will denounce these practices. It not for us to cut them down before they get that opportunity. Based on their beliefs and karma in general they will have to answer for these actions and its not our job to force that hand.
    Maybe, but most likely they would do what they already do, and claim that it's simply the validation of their already-held beliefs, that they are the victims of a "sinful" world that they must lash out at.

There's no amount of pepper spray to counteract people who brainwash others so strongly that you get this:

Proving that the new generation of Phelpses is just as scary as the old one. I find this video most scary because it's two rather attractive young blonde gir...

Part of me just wonders if this style of "Christianity" is just fire n brimstone preaching for the 20/21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Maybe, but most likely they would do what they already do, and claim that it's simply the validation of their already-held beliefs, that they are the victims of a "sinful" world that they must lash out at.

There's no amount of pepper spray to counteract people who brainwash others so strongly that you get this:

Proving that the new generation of Phelpses is just as scary as the old one. I find this video most scary because it's two rather attractive young blonde gir...

Part of me just wonders if this style of "Christianity" is just fire n brimstone preaching for the 20/21st century.
      On this one I wholly agree with you on this point.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
        IF only they would fuck up and protest some Muslim extremist. Piss them off, and I'm sure they would be stepping on roadside bombs left and right, car bombs in their "church" parking lot, and suicide bombers sitting in their pews just waiting to fuck their day up.
        people have its called
        Sept. 11 to be an “International Burn a Koran Day".
        read this if you believe in tolerance. do you think religious freedom goes too far?
        http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...toWhatsNewsTop

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          I think the best response would be to do a little research, it's only a matter of time before those people have to attend a funeral for one of their own. Then it's out with the "FINALLY ABORTED" signs.
          This.
          Instagram
          sigpic
          Current: 99 M3
          Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
            Should have used bear mace. Better distance and its suspended in foam so its much easier to aim at a specific target.
            This girl my brother went to culinary school with in BC bear maced the fuck out of this bum that tried to rob/rape her. she was from way the fuck up north and had it in her purse for bears. she said he was in a fetal possession convulsing when she left. I hate that those fucks are from kansas so much.

Comment

What a bunch of shitty people. Their point sucks, their signs are awful, and they are at someones fucking funeral.

Comment

The Westboro Baptist Church is a big con/scam, FYI. Educate yourselves.
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  well yeah the spiteful part of me says that. BUT really thats not how civilized people act when someone using there god given rights to free speech. Just because they are hateful fuck tards that need to learn their place does not mean they deserve to die at the hand of someone that thinks differently.

Look I am not defending these tools, just their rights to say shit, this falls under the just because you does not mean you should category.

And maybe someday (after getting pepper sprayed a few times) they will see the true nature of what their beliefs call for them to do, and will denounce these practices. It not for us to cut them down before they get that opportunity. Based on their beliefs and karma in general they will have to answer for these actions and its not our job to force that hand.
                  +1 also it's funny they have the right to say this ridiculous things because of these soldiers. Sad case I'd never go to the army but hold high respect for those who do

Comment

Comment

Interesting link claiming that church is a scam. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        The Westboro Baptist Church is a big con/scam, FYI. Educate yourselves.
                        Very interesting.
                        sigpic

Comment

I like his business model. If there is a teet to suckle, someone will get to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X