more police corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more police corruption

why don't story's like this make it to the major media sites?

what a scum bag, I am sure other prisoners will make him give blow jobs..

Comment

Shit like that makes cops look bad everywhere.

What a shame. Wonder why the guy became a cop in the first place?

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

this right here is why i dont like cops. who knows how much of this shit goes on and never gets reported? who polices the police?

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
        ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
        Originally posted by JakeP
        with a coathanger

Comment

Yeah, but you gotta figure only the bad ones get the press.

What is that gonna be, like maybe 2% of all police in the world?

Lets hope so, right? I have done so wrong, gotten away with so much. I got nothing but love for the cops. Well, how about 98% of them?

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Yeah, but you gotta figure only the bad ones get the press.

What is that gonna be, like maybe 2% of all police in the world?

Lets hope so, right? I have done so wrong, gotten away with so much. I got nothing but love for the cops. Well, how about 98% of them?
            thats what im saying though, i wonder how much doesn't get the press. and dont get me wrong, ive been let off my fair share of times too, but that just adds to the question of "do they really care about the law?"

i know ive been let off for ridiculous stuff, and ive been ticketed for total BS. shit evens out at the end of the day i guess.

i dont think anything is going to change, the world goes on. just my two minutes of bitching on the internet ;)

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
            Originally posted by JakeP
            with a coathanger

Comment

I can't believe he and his attorney tried to claim he was a victim and was seduced by the mom. He is going to get his mojo worked in prison all right.

Comment

The mom is an idiot.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                X