Waste of perfectly good pork...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waste of perfectly good pork...

A national Muslim civil rights and advocacy group is calling on the FBI to investigate a message written in bacon at a mosque in Florence.

Comment

i lol'd

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
      Originally posted by JakeP
      with a coathanger

Comment

People will die!!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Lol. I can see that. As justifiable use a limited amount of Bacon
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Lulz, they want the FBI to get involved!
            1985 BMW 325e
            1997 BMW M3/4/5
            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

"Florence Police Chief Anson Shells says the incident is currently being investigated a form of harassment. Because nothing was done to an actual person, no crime has technically been committed."

Well, technically it is a hate crime. At least in civilized countries.

I wonder how the police would have reacted if some swastikas had been sprayed on a synagogue. But yes, it's a waste of good bacon done by some stupid hillbillies. ;-)
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                  Since when has muslim's been considered a race?

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  "Florence Police Chief Anson Shells says the incident is currently being investigated a form of harassment. Because nothing was done to an actual person, no crime has technically been committed."

I wonder how the police would have reacted if some swastikas had been sprayed on a synagogue. But yes, it's a waste of good bacon done by some stupid hillbillies. ;-)
                  What's the chances he didn't know at that moment that muslim's are against pork; I forget sometimes...Hell I offered chinese food with pork in it the other day to a muslim friend and didn't realize it.
                  1985 BMW 325e
                  1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

yeah and how are NON Muslims treated in Muslim ruled areas of the globe.

I think a little bacon on your porch, in a minor inconvenience, compared to what they pull on those that dont like their god, where they rule.

This is just the a good example of the Double standard that is given to Muslims, where they find any little thing to bitch and cry hate crime, when anyone else would just roll their eyes and go on about their day after paying some one to come pick it up, or heaven forbid put on a set of gloves and do it them selves.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Throw the bacon away and move on with life for Christ's sake.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                        Christ's sake.
                        Interesting choice of words.
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          yeah and how are NON Muslims treated in Muslim ruled areas of the globe.

I think a little bacon on your porch, in a minor inconvenience, compared to what they pull on those that dont like their god, where they rule.

This is just the a good example of the Double standard that is given to Muslims, where they find any little thing to bitch and cry hate crime, when anyone else would just roll their eyes and go on about their day after paying some one to come pick it up, or heaven forbid put on a set of gloves and do it them selves.
                          Just stop your arguments. We are not talking about anything else than what happened at THIS mosque. The Mosque was vandalized and they were targeted only on religious bias. Wether bacon or black paint was used is irrelevant. The intention is just the same. It's a hate crime.

If you think that just because bacon was used and that it was unharmfull and therefore not an agression, then please PM me your address, I'll make sure to cover your car with eggs, flour, bacon, a few dead racoons and some semen to top it off. Then tell me how you feel in the morning... :loco:
                          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

In for the semen
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

Just stop your arguments. We are not talking about anything else than what happened at THIS mosque. The Mosque was vandalized and they were targeted only on religious bias. Wether bacon or black paint was used is irrelevant. The intention is just the same. It's a hate crime.

If you think that just because bacon was used and that it was unharmfull and therefore not an agression, then please PM me your address, I'll make sure to cover your car with eggs, flour, bacon, a few dead racoons and some semen to top it off. Then tell me how you feel in the morning... :loco:

Is it a Hate crime in Canada or are you just super duper versed in all things Anti-American?
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                              X