A Dem blasts his own party.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Dem blasts his own party.

Democrats also watered down efforts to practice fiscal responsibility. "We initially had numbers a bit more honest than the Republicans—we at least included war costs in the budget," he says. "Now we're authorizing programs for three years instead of five in an attempt to pretend we're saving money."
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

This is not a surprise.

Comment

What, exactly, constitutes "job creation"? No one seems to be able to explain it succinctly.

And that article sounds exactly like what the Republicans were saying about each other after they lost control....

The cycle of shit continues....

Comment

i hate politics
        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
          What, exactly, constitutes "job creation"? No one seems to be able to explain it succinctly.

And that article sounds exactly like what the Republicans were saying about each other after they lost control....

The cycle of shit continues....
          Definitely NOT rising unemployment!

But I get what you're saying.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
            Definitely NOT rising unemployment!
            So, basically you blame unemployement of Democrats and not on the world wide recession that started in the US?
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              So, basically you blame unemployement of Democrats and not on the world wide recession that started in the US?
              The jumps/assumptions that you are able to come up with absolutely stupify me.

He asked, "What is job creation?" and I replied with "Not rising unemployment."

Please tell me where in that statement do I make mention of Democrats, the faltering economy or the recession?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                well this is at least a reasonable attempt by you to not blame bush

hooray

policies that created the asset bubble (housing) go back a long way to many administrations, democrat and republican

the blame is mostly, and squarely, on the backs of congress

and democrats, mostly, are worse than republicans for overspending. they also know, by history, that tax increases DO NOT balance budgets and DO NOT create a business climate for generating growth and job creation. Yet they cannot overcome their own liberal biases and continue to follow "bigger is better and smarter" government ideology.

the public threw out the republicans, starting in 2006 (congress) and in 08 for acting like democrats. obama runs on a post-partisan kum-by-fucking-ya platform promising a new era in politics.

he lied, and now we have 4 years of democrat control over the purse strings (congress) and 2 years of the most partisan politician to be president in my 56 year lifetime.

the public is now going to throw out the democrats
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

The sad part is the Republicans wont be much better. If at all. Few if any of them actually realize what small Government truly means. We're in cluster fuck mode. Only when the economy returns to a decent point will all the Bureaucrats take credit for the recovery and not one of them will know why it happened....if it ever recovers.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                    The sad part is the Republicans wont be much better. If at all. Few if any of them actually realize what small Government truly means. We're in cluster fuck mode. Only when the economy returns to a decent point will all the Bureaucrats take credit for the recovery and not one of them will know why it happened....if it ever recovers.
                    Which is why it's important to support the only legitimate small government movement in existence today.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                      Which is why it's important to support the only legitimate small government movement in existence today.
                      I presume you are speaking of the so-called Tea Party?

Americans will be unpleasantly surprised when they learn that Tea Party Republicans are no different from Bush Republicans: They are against big-government tyranny, unless it’s Republican big-government tyranny.

You think the guys actually funding the Tea Party are doing anything but using the Tea Party to further their goals?

You think the Koch brothers give a shit? Not as long as they can still get their hands on your money through continued wasteful subsidies.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                        I presume you are speaking of the so-called Tea Party?

Americans will be unpleasantly surprised when they learn that Tea Party Republicans are no different from Bush Republicans: They are against big-government tyranny, unless it’s Republican big-government tyranny.

You think the guys actually funding the Tea Party are doing anything but using the Tea Party to further their goals?

You think the Koch brothers give a shit? Not as long as they can still get their hands on your money through continued wasteful subsidies.

As opposed to the Democrats...yeah I'm willing to take that chance over the spend and tax Democrats any god damned day..
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are deluding yourself if you believe any meaningful distinction between the two parties exists. They blow the way the moneyed lobbyists tell them to blow.

"Tax and spend Democrats"? As opposed to the "reduce taxes, but still spend like drunken sailors" Republicans?

Comment

Your suggestion?

Comment

Out of curiosity, what are the tax rates in the US?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X