Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANyone care to make predictions for tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANyone care to make predictions for tonight?

Honestly, I'm not sure the "GOP Landslide" is going to be as big as some of the pundits are telling us.

What do you guys think?

My non-scientific prediction?
    38 seats in the House.
    5 seats in the Senate.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

It will prolly be enough to get rid of the majorities and be more in fighting and "Party of NO" from both sides against all the other sides legislation. That way not much gets done which is preferable to the "Hope and Change" we have been dealing with the last couple of years
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I see the House going to the GOP but the senate probably staying with 53-54 Dem-controlled seats.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
        I see the House going to the GOP but the senate probably staying with 53-54 Dem-controlled seats.

Seconded.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Some seats change hands, nothing substantial changes.
          $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

It's better that Rep don't take too many seats so Obama will be a one term president. Rep wont be able to get anything done with Obama there anyways.

Rep take the House suck at the Senate.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

GOP picks up 63 House seats, Senate edges near balanced, with 49 GOP seats after Mrs. Obama sings.
              "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
              -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                click here for details

Comment

So initially it's looking like 65 seats in the House and 6 in the Senate.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

cool vid.
                    nin > bowie
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
                    X