Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to 1860 - Texas to ban sodomy, BJs and sex businesess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to 1860 - Texas to ban sodomy, BJs and sex businesess?

“We oppose the legalization of sodomy,” the platform says. “We demand that Congress exercise its authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to withhold jurisdiction from the federal courts from cases involving sodomy.”

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Texas always makes me feel better about living in Kansas. according to the pole 46% of people thing this is a GOOD idea, holy fucking christ!

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
      Texas always makes me feel better about living in Kansas. according to the pole 46% of people thing this is a GOOD idea, holy fucking christ!
      46% never had a BJ or been to a strip club. BJs and sodomy are also forbidden by the local church. Except, of course, when involving a 12 year old choir boy and a representant of the religious authority.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

more trolling I see lee ;)
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

History has shown again and again that one cannot legislate morality.

Instead, you merely criminalize the behavior of thousands of people and further erode respect for law.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post

Instead, you merely criminalize the behavior of thousands of people and further erode respect for law.
            on this we have found some common ground and agree
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              more trolling I see lee ;)
              I still like your breast

BTW Don't move to Texas.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

No more butt sex?

I thought Texas only had steers and queers, so where they gonna move to.....New Mexico?
                1985 BMW 325e
                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  I still like your breast

BTW Don't move to Texas.
                  lol

I have been there, they can have it. I dont like the heat.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post

Agree 100%

Comment

Many states already have these types of laws. They've been on the books for a long time just not enforced...as it's pretty much impossible to enforce.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

its one thing to have a law on the books from back in the day, its another to try to pass new laws like this.

Comment

Not sure where in the Bible it said anything bad about blow jobs. In fact, I urge many of the present or future law makers to read the Song of Soloman. Has very, very little to do with the "relationship between Christ and the Church" and waaaay more to do with raunchy maritals between... well, married peoples.

Good stuff. BJ's are an A+ in God's book.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Can we sell Texas to Mexico and use the profits to pay down the debt? 2 birds 1 stone.

Comment

Working...
                            X