Domestic frontline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domestic frontline?

If the TSA is really the domestic "frontline" against terrorism, we sure don't treat them as such.....

Getting a pat-down at airport security is tough. But life on the other side of the body scanner, as a blue-shirted officer for the Transportation Security Administration, isn't much fun either.

God that job would suck.

The job creation program known as the TSA needs to be disbanded.

Then we need to do airport security the way the Israeli's do.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah, TSA shouldn't even exist in the firs place.
      Originally posted by ak-
      Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Yeah. Ain't air travel great! We have screeners, that, as low paid as they are, still make more than some starting pilots on the commuter lines.....

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
          Yeah. Ain't air travel great! We have screeners, that, as low paid as they are, still make more than some starting pilots on the commuter lines.....

Government hard at work....
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
          X