American Dream - The Film

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HarryPotter
    replied
    This website is for sale! financialsensearchive.com is your first and best source for information about financialsensearchive. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!




    Yeah george this shit is all conspiracy.

    Unfortunately it's not, I will find factual evidence for everything if you'd like.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Ok - watched it. Ummm - very well done. Moves to fast to back up anything they said, and oh yea....lots of conspiracy theories. Some good ones in there - I guess?

    This thread would be better served in P&R perhaps?

    Now, where's my tinfoil hat
    What conspiracy theory?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Volta
    replied
    What was a conspiracy theory ?


    Originally posted by george graves
    Ok - watched it. Ummm - very well done. Moves to fast to back up anything they said, and oh yea....lots of conspiracy theories. Some good ones in there - I guess?

    This thread would be better served in P&R perhaps?

    Now, where's my tinfoil hat

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    out fuckn standing.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Ok - watched it. Ummm - very well done. Moves to fast to back up anything they said, and oh yea....lots of conspiracy theories. Some good ones in there - I guess?

    This thread would be better served in P&R perhaps?

    Now, where's my tinfoil hat

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied




    Sign it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Yea, I'm 7 mins into it, and they haven't made a point yet - yawn. I've got work to do.

    Click.


    (sorry kruzen)
    Click the sig links instead?

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    Mount up and meet these guys and BATTLE!!!!!

    naw but seriously..
    Its a slippery slope on the next step to action.. I believe it starts from the inside out..
    the whole US government has to be in sync with a clear mission to get this country out of debt. No corrupt politicians or any bribery.. and the president has to sign bills that will benefit the country such as JFK's 1110 bill... then we as citizens should support our LOCAL banks...

    most of this possibly will not happen.

    But I watched on the history channel.. all about this ONE WORLD ECONOMY bull shit.
    & what we should do..
    you should watch too as well!!
    Focuses on *Water * Artificial Intelligence *Economy *Oil * Nuclear terrorism threat *Etc..

    "America is like the Titanic.. thought unsinkable. The titanic will sink, but people don't believe it until people are under water." -Rupert Murdoch.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick
    I just watched the video & learned things I never knew initially.. reposted on facebook lol.
    The message is clear. do something bout it.
    What can we do about it?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    I just learned something new. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    That was very good

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    I just watched the video & learned things I never knew initially.. reposted on facebook lol.
    The message is clear. do something bout it.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    the beginning is slow, it gets extremely good about 10 minutes in.

    put the soldering iron down for 30 minutes and give it a chance.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Yea, I'm 7 mins into it, and they haven't made a point yet - yawn. I've got work to do.

    Click.


    (sorry kruzen)

    Leave a comment:


  • LEANE30
    replied
    cliffs: no one voted for Ron Paul cause he was portrayed by the media as a loon

    this video really makes you wonder if the IRS would have an issue with americans living off the grid in a "burning man" style of community, hell bent on being self sufficient.

    Leave a comment:

Working...