Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berkley to pay for sex change operations....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many of you guys have applied for a job there?

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
      Well there's part of your problem. You can't understand what you read. I was comparing your lack of basic logic to those that also lacked basic logic back in the 30's. That was not a connection to this potentially bad idea in Berkeley. NPR is waiting for you...
      Still laughing at your "logic". You have been distracted by non-issues, just as the Germans were during the creation of the Wehrmacht.

It is exactly what Boehner is trying to do with his latest push.

Distraction from the serious issues. Just like Germany. And you buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
        Still laughing at your "logic". You have been distracted by non-issues, just as the Germans were during the creation of the Wehrmacht.

It is exactly what Boehner is trying to do with his latest push.

Distraction from the serious issues. Just like Germany. And you buy it.

And you're still confused what the difference between Conservative and Republican is....LOL. No wonder....
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
          how many of you guys have applied for a job there?
          lol they have no policies at all, if you aren't shrooming balls when you go for your interview you're okay enough
          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
            And you're still confused what the difference between Conservative and Republican is....LOL. No wonder....
            Obtuse.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
              obtuse.

npr...
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
              X