The President is Speaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
    Become a teacher...your country needs you.
    I almost did and then said FUCK YOU
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Hey come on now, Obama still has more pay back to dish out to those who put him in office. The people?.....lol....
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

The joke about the TSA was kind of funny (heard it on the radio this morning), but they are already planning on installing scanners, so trains will be next.

And the high speed rail idea, I think will be very successful. I mean in the Megalopolis on the east coast, look how much money Amtrak makes!
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
          Obama just saying what everyone WANTS to hear. Walking and talking are two completely different things. His pretty words can fool a nation but our pockets and lifestyle are changing for the worse.
          This speech took months to write. Then there were many polls to see how people would react to it. Then its re written and adapted until it satisfies the majority. I would love to have a real politician that spoke from the heart... His true beliefs and ran on those instead of trying to pacify the public and do nothing. Its all a ruse to be able to stay in power. Thats the main goal. Not working for us
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

look how much money Amtrak makes!

Amtrack is also subsidized by the taxpayer and has been on the verge of bankruptcy a few times.

Still a good option, just something most Americans have forgot about.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm well aware of that, which is the reason I mockingly called it a success.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                I'm well aware of that, which is the reason I mockingly called it a success.
                :)
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by fidhle007 View Post
                  are we in the 60s again?

Hope and change, man, hope and motherfucking change.

I have hope coming out my asshole but i'm pretty short on change as of late...
                  quoted for the motherfucking truth
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                  X