Who needs a driver's license anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs a driver's license anyway?

This guy says requiring driver's licenses necessitates the surrendering of an inalienable right.

Hmmmm.....

And here's a list of his other winners.

Georgia General Assembly, is one of the largest state legislatures in the nation. The General Assembly consists of two chambers, the House of Representatives and the Senate.

If my quick little bit of research is correct, he was a Tea Party backed candidate.

And his name is on the first 21 bills introduced into the Legislature this session. Busy dude!

guy is an idiot you dont have to travel by car, to have freedom of travel. Just like flying and the stupid TSA shit that has been imposed on us, its a privilege so there for conditions can be attached to it
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

A friend who lives in Marietta sent me that. He says this guy sounded good going in, but has spent a lot of time authoring bills that have a snowball's chance. I particularly love the "pay bills in gold and silver" bill. Yeah.....right.... While the Tea Party folks think he's "getting things done", the rest of the legislature is not as impressed.....

Comment

as much as I like the ideas and kick the fuckers out furvor of the tea party, its shit like this that will kill it and lead us right back into the shit we have had for the last 50 years
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

This is one area I would like to see tightened up actually. Just today I'm pulling up to a stop light and a woman is trying to drive backwards down the road and squeezing in between the turn lane and the right lane. Then waves at me thanking me for pulling to the side for her dumbshit old ass.

I just don't trust our Government to do it efficiently or fairly.
          Driving was not something our founding fathers added to the Constitution. You're free to travel. They didn't say how.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

"It’s kind of dumb. We need to focus on more important things. The system is working," Sheriyar Sarkari said.
            Wrong. More than 30,000 deaths a year on US roads. Not to mention the 2.4 MILLION injured a year. Also, not saying that having unlicensed drivers on the road would help..
            Last edited by Need4Speed1299; 02-08-2011, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X