why isn't wall street in jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financial crooks brought down the world's economy — but the feds are doing more to protect them than to prosecute them

good article but be prepared to get all
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws. - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

We have ol Woodrow and robber barons of the banking cartel known as the federal reserve to thank for your pissiness
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Still reading it but for the same reason Obama and GE are buddy buddy (not to leave it at only Obama). It starts with money or power and then the fact that people in similar positions don't want to remove others because they have the same type of "crimes". I.E. Politicians hate to see other politicians removed from their jobs because they are all basically crooked. And they could be dragged down for similar reasons. So they let shit fly.
      Wallstreet/Congress=bed buddies.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        Wallstreet/Congress=bed buddies.
        true...but more true to say it this way.........

Wallstreet has there head so far up Congresses ass that they can't tell the difference if shit fly's or not.
        Wallstreet/Congress = BUM CHUMS and r afraid to come out of the closet!

im Canadian eh! and our GOV shit up here stinks to hell too.
        my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by sweet6e30 View Post
          true...but more true to say it this way.........

Wallstreet has there head so far up congresses ass that they can't tell the difference if shit fly's or not.
          Wallstreet/congress = bum chums and r afraid to come out of the closet!

Im canadian eh! And our gov shit up here stinks to hell too.

"like"
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            Because they're white.

Comment

Because life isn't fair.
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                Because they're white.
                I LOVE THIS muhaaaaaa. When i saw it i fell over. Thanks for the good laugh
                my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

The Gov't has been in bed with Wall Street forever.

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
                    The Gov't has been in bed with Wall Street forever.
                    was I not clear enough???? ;)
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

the same reason I can't fire my boss.

Comment

Fuck, reading that did make me mad.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Times like these I wish we, like China, executed white collar criminals.

Comment

Here's your criminal:

The biggest thief in the US
                            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Shit like this makes me want to move out of the US..and makes me look forward to post-apocalyptic times when we go back to the dark ages and hunt and fend for ourselves. Sad thing is, shit like this will never end, things on wall street wont ever change.
                              sigpic
                              Parts Wanted
                              The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X