• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never want to pay taxes again?

consider becoming a multi-billion dollar multinational corporation:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/bu...ewanted=4&_r=1

cliffs:

The company reported worldwide profits of $14.2 billion, and said $5.1 billion of the total came from its operations in the United States. Its American tax bill? None. In fact, G.E. claimed a tax benefit of $3.2 billion.
    Since 2002, the company has eliminated a fifth of its work force in the United States... In that time, G.E.’s accumulated offshore profits have risen to $92 billion from $15 billion.
    At a tax symposium in 2007, a G.E. tax official said the department’s “mission statement” consisted of 19 rules and urged employees to ... “..exploit opportunities to reduce tax.”

G.E. spends heavily on lobbying: more than $200 million over the last decade.

discuss.

as a small business owner and someone that is about to write a 5 digit check to the IRS for doing business. GE and Gov. can suck a massive dick!
    Last edited by Vedubin01; 03-25-2011, 05:15 PM.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

and they put wesley in jail.... jeez
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        as a small business owner and someone that is about to write a 6 digit check to the IRS for doing business. GE and Gov. can suck a massive dick!
        I'm not writing that big a check but it still piss me off.
        Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
        http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
          I'm not writing that big a check but it still piss me off.

Edited, a 5 digit check.... Have not gotten that big yet. But still I feel ya!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Balls. We got destroyed for only running my business for 6 months or so. Destroyed.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Dub dont feel bad at all I paid well into the 5 digits to the Feds alone for last year. I could have bought a reasonable NEW small to mid size car with what I paid the feds alone for 2010
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Dub dont feel bad at all I paid well into the 5 digits to the Feds alone for last year. I could have bought a reasonable NEW small to mid size car with what I paid the feds alone for 2010

It would be a new BMW 3 Series for us...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am thinking thats closer to where I will be this year. I had 5 months off last year. I made over 30k in jan/feb of this year alone.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am thinking thats closer to where I will be this year. I had 5 months off last year. I made over 30k in jan/feb of this year alone.
                    Damn son, Im doing something wrong. I would love to be able to personally do that. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      Damn son, Im doing something wrong. I would love to be able to personally do that. ;)
                      Nahh you dont want to do it my way. 7 days a week 2000 miles from home putting in ungodly over time. Not all jobs are that good though just the last one I was on.

William Pitt-

Comment

Met with our new CPA yesterday, yeah I know it is stupid late for business taxes but our CPA died a couple months ago and we had to find a new one. New CPA is good but can't make up for a government that wants small business to fail.
                        sigpic

Comment

Corporations don't pay taxes, only individuals do. Nice try though.

Comment

Time to incorporate.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                              Corporations don't pay taxes, only individuals do. Nice try though.

Im a C corp and Im paying taxes! Dumb ASS!

Comment

Working...
                              X