Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is What Happens When Establishment Control Of The Media Cracks For A Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait for it....

Comment

Oh, too late, thanks for playing.

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
        Didn't your mother ever teach you to keep your potty mouth under control? Parents these days...
        ... shut up.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
          ... Shut up.
          Are you going to cry about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            The real story is 5 corporations control 90% of the Media, ALL MEDIA. It's not a "mute" point you fucking dolt!
            Agreed x100000000

I dont remember just who said it, but I think it was Nick Johnson FCC commissioner in the late 60's. I dont remember the quote totally and I cant seem to find on the intenets...... but

Said something to the effect of.

Since all the news is filtered though the just a handful of Corporate outlets. Would it not be assumed we are already getting highly censored information????

Oh and farbin its MOOT point
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Oh and farbin its MOOT point

I know, it's a r3v joke, something suttle.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                I know, it's a r3v joke, something suttle.
                Oh I see how was not let in on this little joke sooner???

I see subtle very subtle
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                  Are you going to cry about it?
                  Nope. Just piss and moan about how worthless you are to r3v for awhile.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Great interview. The gals put themselves in that position. By trying to argue against a guy that is nonpartisan and they looked like they were standing up for Obama.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Wow, time to add to ignore list tjts1. Worthless idiot.

Those chicks are dumb and see the whole through a liberal BS perspective and eat the spin up.

What sleeve posted probably is close to the point, and makes sense why both sides are so extreme and pushing for emotion. It is an attempt to polarize the nation into idiots who stay groups into a two party system so these stupid shenanigans continue. Neither side presents facts as much as biased opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X