This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Hey agent, I thought we weren't allowing the personal attacks anymore?
    None of those comments seemed like a personal attack... and were actually pretty tame by most political opponents who disagree as vehemently as those two do.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

Yeah, I guess he is attacking EVERYONE he doesn't agree with vs 1 particular person.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah, I guess he is attacking EVERYONE he doesn't agree with vs 1 particular person.
        That sounds pretty typical of both sides of these debates... whether Republican or Democrat.

Hell, I'll one-up it and call everyone from either side closed-minded and immature to believe that one set of beliefs is going to hold the correct solution for every problem in every situation. IE: that no regulation is ALWAYS good, ALL guns should be illegal, defense spending should NEVER be cut, etc.

Fact of the matter is a combination of policies from both side of the aisle are necessary to have a healthy economy, government, and electorate.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

Oh I'm sawry. Did I hurt your feewings? Republicants are such snowflakes these days!

Comment

holmes, you're not having a reasonable conversation regardless of anyone else's political alignment here. I would suggest to dial it down a couple notches.
            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              holmes, you're not having a reasonable conversation regardless of anyone else's political alignment here. I would suggest to dial it down a couple notches.
              Reason was thrown out the window the moment geriatric Chester Cheeto was elected President. The man is a legitimate low life moron and a number of posters in this forum are to blame for his Presidency.

Comment

sure, but does that justify acting like a dick?
                cars beep boop

Comment

Keep going Jefferies, you are making a great case for yourself.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                    Reason was thrown out the window the moment geriatric Chester Cheeto was elected President. The man is a legitimate low life moron and a number of posters in this forum are to blame for his Presidency.
                    And now you lost me... now you sound just as one-minded and fundamentalist as marshall.

I don't like Trump either and think he is an ideal representative of a lot of what is wrong with the US at moment... but a reasonable discussion is still to be had with Trump voters if the country is going to move forward.
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled
                    98 328i Sold
                    93 325i Sold

Comment

You know, I gotta say, the political posts are so much more fun from the readers standpoint, I think this BS gave me high blood pressure at one time.

Keep at it you guys, eventually one of you will win.

Comment

yup. i haven't been here in a few months because of you are your.....lets call it "rocket science". 5 minutes of reading and it is very safe to say that you have not changed. i pray every day that you get yourself banned permanently this time and we are rid of you.

please god....make me a bird so i can fly far, far away......

man, i hate to say this but do you even have the slightest idea how unsmart you make yourself sound?

you don't even own an e30 anymore. what kind of person comes to a bmw forum to talk politics? the answer is you. lulz
                        Last edited by flyboyx; 05-30-2017, 07:54 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

i see not much has changed in my absence.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Oh I'm sawry. Did I hurt your feewings? Republicants are such snowflakes these days!
                            This is the point. You think because I don't agree with you I'm a republican.

I voted for Johnson. Nice try.

Go put on your little, black mask and throw M80s inside glass jars at all the binary, white CIS male oppressors. (Since we are just going to paint everyone with a broad brush) or protest a legitimate business for cultural appropriation.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

This is the point. You think because I don't agree with you I'm a republican.

I voted for Johnson. Nice try.

Go put on your little, black mask and throw M80s inside glass jars at all the binary, white CIS male oppressors. (Since we are just going to paint everyone with a broad brush) or protest a legitimate businessman​ for cultural appropriation.
                              And you think that because I despise orange Hitler and the Repugnant party that I'm a liberal Democrat. I'm a gun toting veteran conservative.

Comment

No you aren't. Lol.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X