Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayy look, cheeto in chief also pulled out of paris climate deal of course, probably cause his covfefe's got hurt.

Not even for a good reason like Nicaragua.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

the typo jokes were overplayed an hour after that tweet happened

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        the typo jokes were overplayed an hour after that tweet happened
        I gotta say he recovered it nicely though.

I just woke up on west coast time not donald trump 4am EST tweeting time.
        willschnitz

Comment

I don't see you guys complaining about Clinton not joining the Kyoto Protocol, or Canada withdrawing from it 4.5 years ago. Or Obama not ratifying the Doha Amendment in 2012.

This why people who are actually moderate in most of their views (read vast swaths of the US population) grow continually more apathetic.

Everyone only cries when the other guy does something they don't like, but ignore it like it never happened if their side of the aisle does the same thing.

No integrity.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah I definitely still actively complain about previous presidents under the current president.

Thats definitely how things work. Are you actively supporting the 'it was the previous presidents fault' idea?

You don't even research any outcry to previous topics, you just assume everyone fell in line and sucked their dicks cause they were lib dems.

No better the LBjefferies bud.
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Ayy look, cheeto in chief also pulled out of paris climate deal of course, probably cause his covfefe's got hurt.

Not even for a good reason like Nicaragua.
              Who was it that didn't research? He hasn't made the decision yet.

Yeah I definitely still actively complain about previous presidents under the current president.

Thats definitely how things work. Are you actively supporting the 'it was the previous presidents fault' idea?

You don't even research any outcry to previous topics, you just assume everyone fell in line and sucked their dicks cause they were lib dems.

No better the LBjefferies bud.
              Sure thing, bud.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

z31, you are spot on in your analysis.
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Honestly unless he is pulling his "4D chess" we all know he's going through with it. Unless it's another lie on the campaign promises contract.
                  willschnitz

Comment

I personally have no problem with a President of these United States seceding from rule of an international body. We aren't the world; we are the USA.
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Honestly unless he is pulling his "4D chess" we all know he's going through with it. Unless it's another lie on the campaign promises contract.
                      Honestly, you claimed he had already done something that he has not.

Do you guys want to discuss things or throw around hyperbole and conjecture?

"Trump is an unpredictable sociopath."
                      "So obviously we all know what he is going to do."

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Classic discussing hyperbole when you guys were too busy calling eachother names the last 2 weeks instead of discussing the thread topic.

Lets hope he doesn't, but it seems like he will anyway.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          you don't even own an e30 anymore. what kind of person comes to a bmw forum to talk politics? the answer is you. lulz
                          I take offense to this.

Not really, I love you guys. I'm with Farbin. I am here to listen but don't care to comment much in this forum.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            This why people who are actually moderate in most of their views (read vast swaths of the US population) grow continually more apathetic.

Everyone only cries when the other guy does something they don't like, but ignore it like it never happened if their side of the aisle does the same thing.

No integrity.
                            Something we totally agree on. If the moderates could get motivated we might get somewhere. Unfortunately many believe (rightly so in most cases) that money has corrupted the system.
                            Last edited by Schnitzer318is; 05-31-2017, 05:32 PM.
                            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                            -----------------------------------------
                            91 318is Turbo Sold
                            87 325 Daily driver Sold
                            06 4.8is X5
                            06 Mtec X3
                            05 4.4i X5 Sold
                            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                            90 325i Sold
                            97 328is Sold
                            01 323ci Sold
                            92 325i Sold
                            83 528e Totaled
                            98 328i Sold
                            93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                              And you think that because I despise orange Hitler and the Repugnant party that I'm a liberal Democrat. I'm a gun toting veteran conservative.
                              Hahahahahahaahhahahahaa!!!!!

You are full of doggie doo!!!! If there were actually any truth to this, you would be hitchhiking to Montana and attempting to sneak into sleeve's bed when his wife is away. No offense to sleeve.

While you are at it, why stop there????

You may as well try to convince us you are an amorphic Martian gymnast with a vajayjay for a butthole? I for one, would sooner believe that.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                Hahahahahahaahhahahahaa!!!!!

You are full of doggie doo!!!! If there were actually any truth to this, you would be hitchhiking to Montana and attempting to sneak into sleeve's bed when his wife is away. No offense to sleeve.

While you are at it, why stop there????

You may as well try to convince us you are an amorphic Martian gymnast with a vajayjay for a butthole? I for one, would sooner believe that.
                                Read my posts bro. I regularly argue in favor of conservative ideas, particularly economics. My problem is with the Repugnant party and the Cretin in Chief, who aren't Conservative and have completely scammed their voters into believing they have their best interests in mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X