Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this truth is very obvious to me. if it is not also to you... you should probably quit switching browser tabs between r3v and stormfront.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      this truth is very obvious to me. if it is not also to you... you should probably quit switching browser tabs between r3v and stormfront.
      It is not obvious to you. If it was...well, you wouldn't be defending a fabrication.

And this is what I am switching tabs to: http://www.robietherobot.com/storm/f...ectorguide.htm
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I love it still confusing, nationally, or religious affiliation as a "race", welcome to US public school and US colleges ability to educate..... we are doomed
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          It is not obvious to you. If it was...well, you wouldn't be defending a fabrication.

And this is what I am switching tabs to: http://www.robietherobot.com/storm/f...ectorguide.htm
          how am I fabricating anything when i am referring to the quote from *the article you linked*?

edit: oh well it's nice to see sleeve checking in with "it's this kind of discrimination, not that kind, so it's okay"
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

how am I fabricating anything when i am referring to the quote from *the article you linked*?
            Because the whole point of the article and the quote is stating the exact opposite of what you are postulating, ie. that Trump said Mexico was importing drug dealers and rapists, only. Moreover, your assertion that only Alt-Right people and white supremacists got Trump elected is just absurd.

What are you smoking up there?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Because the whole point of the article and the quote is stating the exact opposite of what you are postulating, ie. that Trump said Mexico was importing drug dealers and rapists, only.
              that is not what i said, at all. but i guess you're incapable of taking on anything more intimidating than a straw-man.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

edit: oh well it's nice to see sleeve checking in with "it's this kind of discrimination, not that kind, so it's okay"
                thats not what I said, nice to see thats what you gleaned from it though. Its more, of "over use of a term in an incorrect manner"
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  thats not what I said, nice to see thats what you gleaned from it though. Its more, of "over use of a term in an incorrect manner"
                  ok, well if you agree that it is, in fact, discrimination, then, is there a point to saying "well, this is really more nationalism than it is racism", other than being pedantic?

ignoring, of course, the fact that i had already described it as nationalist, so even your pedantry is wrong, but i am curious as to why you think you are contributing anything meaningful to the discussion.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

ok, well if you agree that it is, in fact, discrimination, then, is there a point to saying "well, this is really more nationalism than it is racism", other than being pedantic?

ignoring, of course, the fact that i had already described it as nationalist, so even your pedantry is wrong, but i am curious as to why you think you are contributing anything meaningful to the discussion.
                    It's not even nationalist. It's asking the law to be enforced because there are criminals crossing into our country. Nationalism implies we keep everyone out.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

It's not even nationalist. It's asking the law to be enforced because there are criminals crossing into our country. Nationalism implies we keep everyone out.
                      ...and you really think all of the "build a wall" rhetoric wasn't intended to inspire exactly that kind of sentiment?

if you don't get that- i give up. you apparently don't even understand the concept of "subsets within a voting bloc", because you made the erroneous assumption that i said -everyone- who voted for trump is racist.

if you can't get that, you're never going to understand demographic psychology, so i'm on a fool's errand here.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

...and you really think all of the "build a wall" rhetoric wasn't intended to inspire exactly that kind of sentiment?

if you don't get that- i give up. you apparently don't even understand the concept of "subsets within a voting bloc", because you made the erroneous assumption that i said -everyone- who voted for trump is racist.

if you can't get that, you're never going to understand demographic psychology, so i'm on a fool's errand here.
                        Only your generalizations are ok. Got it.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Only your generalizations are ok. Got it.
                          i haven't made any generalizations (but we already knew you were a liar). i knew what drumpf said before you linked the salon article, so like sleeve- you are adding nothing meaningful to this discussion.

you know how you can spot someone who's got dunning-kruger? they just call you a dumbass. if they can properly explain *why* they think you are a dumbass past that they disagree with you, they might not have it.

they also tend not to notice when they've lost, several posts ago.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

i haven't made any generalizations (but we already knew you were a liar). i knew what drumpf said before you linked the salon article, so like sleeve- you are adding nothing meaningful to this discussion.

you know how you can spot someone who's got dunning-kruger? they just call you a dumbass. if they can properly explain *why* they think you are a dumbass past that they disagree with you, they might not have it.

they also tend not to notice when they've lost, several posts ago.
                            Right. PTSD is real man.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Right. PTSD is real man.
                              luckily for you, you can't get it by bringing a knife to an internet gunfight
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

luckily for you, you can't get it by bringing a knife to an internet gunfight
                                rofl

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X