Cops Raid Lemonade Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops Raid Lemonade Stand

Really WTF is going on, dont cops have enough crime to solve and motorists to harass??? What are we teaching kids that starting a business, is a huge PIA and the govt is going to fuck with you at every turn???

MIDWAY, Ga. (July 15, 2011)--Police in Midway, Ga. shut down a lemonade stand run by three girls who are trying to save up for a trip to a water park, saying the girls didn't have a business license or the required permits.

Midway Police Chief Kelly Morningstar says police also didn't know how the lemonade was made, who made it or what was in it.
    Click here to find out more!

The girls had been in business for just one day when Morningstar and another officer cruised by.

Police say the girls needed a business license, a peddler's permit, and food permit to operate, even on residential property.

The permits cost $50 a day or $180 per year.

One girl, Casity Dixon, 14, said the three had to listen to police and shut down.

The girls are now doing chores and yard work to make money.

and a video

Discuss
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

wow in for this one. thats pretty fucking lame man, technically it's against the law but seriously? i used to have lemonade/coacoa stand on my block as a kid. that's part of being a kid. those cops are straight up dicks and need to get fired this is some serious bull shit. if you took this to court, 9 out of 10 judges would laugh at the cops and dismiss the case. dumbass cops.... shit.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Discuss
      Lost for words tbh.
      sigpic

Comment

whoa whoa whoa what the fuck?! they didnt have a business license?! and they got away without paying a fine!? those little bitches need to pay the fuck up!

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
          whoa whoa whoa what the fuck?! they didnt have a business license?! and they got away without paying a fine!? those little bitches need to pay the fuck up!
          oh christ i hope you are joking sir. haha.

Comment

^

My sarcasm meeter is pegged out with his post
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

^ yeah mines a bit out of wack lately, the girlfriend makes mine screwy since hers doesn't work. ahhahahahaha.
              i felt like 90% he was just kidding but 10% he may be completely retarded haha

Comment

lol. yeah i may have gone a bit overboard with the sarcasm. but damn they shut em down im surprised those great cops didnt go the whole nine and teach those girls a lesson with a fine. for all we know they could be selling unknown quantities of mystery lemonade again. protect and serve!

Comment

Were they even reporting their earnings and paying Georgia income tax? Glad the cops stopped these freeloaders as soon as they did.
                  sigpic
                  "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

once again my sarcasm meter is no good. hahahahahhaa.

Comment

after that they went up the road and locked up the neighbor kids who were washing cars, and then that winter they took care of the kids snow shoveling, we have high crime children in our neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by 318iBrilliantRot View Post
                        after that they went up the road and locked up the neighbor kids who were washing cars, and then that winter they took care of the kids snow shoveling, we have high crime children in our neighborhood
                        LOL, okay my sarcasm meter is now okay. hahahahaha.

Comment

Comment

holy omfg laughing my fucking ass off at that photo there tonywonder hahahaahahhahaa

Comment

Wow. I'd expect this to happen in somewhere like California. I guess cops don't have shit to do in Georgia either.

Comment

Working...
                              X