Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$16,000,000,000,000 in secret bailouts??? (Yes, trillion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

hahahahahaha
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Mr sleeve it seems I have enveloped you with some knowledge not known prior?

John F. kennedy was the last to stand against them. He tried and failed to rid this country of the fed. He went as far as to put our country on a silver standard. He had a new dollar planned and ready to roll. Then he was killed how convenient.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
        I don't think conspiracy theorists could make that one up. I wish congress had more Ron Pauls and Bernie Sanderses.

I fucking did it. What a long, hard road it's been.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
          Mr sleeve it seems I have enveloped you with some knowledge not known prior?

John F. kennedy was the last to stand against them. He tried and failed to rid this country of the fed. He went as far as to put our country on a silver standard. He had a new dollar planned and ready to roll. Then he was killed how convenient.
          Oh yes I am fully aware of this, and executive orders pertaining to the disbanding of the FED. Not saying I buy it lock, stock, and barrel, but I am most certainly aware
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

It's a real shame. He might have been a dem, but he was an American. Unlike some people that live in the white house right now.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

If JFK were around now he would be a Conservative R, or independent

William Pitt-

Comment

HOLY SHIT!

Everyday it seems to get worse and worse for you guys. I know alot of you guys do not like obama but from my side of the fence it seems as though he unfortunatly got put into a bad situation which has no way out.

How the fuck do you just give away 16 trillion and nobody is the wiser? I want to know why they gave away all that money what was the point?

Yes I said give away because clearly they know it is not coming back.
                sigpic

Comment

^
                  Well when you listen to the 0 talk, nothing is his fault. He will take ZERO responsibility for his own policies, and when the chips are down, he will not put forth his own plans. Hes been in for 2 1/2 years the fruits of his policy is now showing in spades, and cant be blamed on his predecessors. The media is self admitted left biased and continues to fawn over the idiot, so of course thats the spin you guys in other countries get.

Our Federal Reserve is NOT, I repeat NOT a govt entity. Its a PRIVATE banking cartel, that controls our currency, and loans it ALL at interest to the US govt. The prez may get to "appoint" the chairman, but he has to select from a approved list given to him by the Board of the FED.

There for the PRIVATE bank can loan to ANY ONE they wish if they see fit and dont have to account to anyone but them selves. Its a system that is sucking wealth outta millions of middle class families, and has been for a very very long time. Thanks Woody Wilson.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^
                    Well when you listen to the 0 talk, nothing is his fault. He will take ZERO responsibility for his own policies, and when the chips are down, he will not put forth his own plans. Hes been in for 2 1/2 years the fruits of his policy is now showing in spades, and cant be blamed on his predecessors. The media is self admitted left biased and continues to fawn over the idiot, so of course thats the spin you guys in other countries get.
                    Takes a lot longer than 2 1/2 years to dig a hole that fuckin deep though, surely?...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
                      Takes a lot longer than 2 1/2 years to dig a hole that fuckin deep though, surely?...
                      Of course, but when Obama speaks if anything went well (which is rarely) all you hear is "Me, Me, Me, Me" and if stuff goes wrong it's "You, them, anyone but me"

For reference watch the coverage of when he announced that OBL was dead. You would have thought he personally killed him.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

It's not as much about him being in a hole someone else dug as much as it is about him deciding to put down the shovel and jump into the control seat of a large scale strip mining excavator.

Comment

Right so basically the bank that lends money to the USA give others money with 0% interest and screw the USA in the mean time.

Tis a fucked up system.

That is annoying with Obama, what is worse is that news is no long news it is stories.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NKRoberts View Post
                            Of course, but when Obama speaks if anything went well (which is rarely) all you hear is "Me, Me, Me, Me" and if stuff goes wrong it's "You, them, anyone but me"

For reference watch the coverage of when he announced that OBL was dead. You would have thought he personally killed him.
                            this

there are many many things he could have done differently, that would really help the economy and foster recovery, other than huge govt spending though debts, and ramming tough of giant entitlement expansions on the backs of business, constant threatening of business, and corporations that they need to be paying more. The rhetoric that spews form his face hole every time he opens it does nothing but scare the living shit outta anyone that runs a business or has any kind of personal wealth or fiscal security.

But helping foster the real growth, and wealth creation is not his agenda, you can see this by the people that he has sounded him self with in his cabinet, and who he calls mentors. Along with his own policies from health care, to all the czars and the decreed regulations, redefinitions to allow more regulation of every aspect of our lives, to gun running to have a reason to further regulate gun sales in boarder states, using the EPA to regulate dust, mud, working on/making simple repairs to your own home, killing oil exploration, 96% govt take over the mortgage industry, 100% take over the Student loan industry monetizing our public debts . All stymie job creation, risk taking, economic recover, drive up prices across the board, which holds unemployment high This is just what I can think off the top of my head, shall I continue pointing out how this man holds NONE of the values that made this country what it is.

Farb posed the play book earlier authored by the guy in whos living room BHO announced he was going to run for POTUS. Bill Ayers

Read this one too, The Weight of the Poor. and you will see the means by which rules for radicals can be implemented.
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-07-2011, 10:47 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say if the US economy falls so will most of Europe. And it would take a very long time to recover.
                              I'd be interested to see what would have happened had the FED not loaned out all that money. Another false market. And how it will crash down in the end.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                this

there are many many things he could have done differently, that would really help the economy and foster recovery, other than huge govt spending though debts, and ramming tough of giant entitlement expansions on the backs of business, constant threatening of business, and corporations that they need to be paying more. The rhetoric that spews form his face hole every time he opens it does nothing but scare the living shit outta anyone that runs a business or has any kind of personal wealth or fiscal security.
                                I run a small business and am part owner in a startup company for medical devices. You can say I'm a business owner with fiscal security. I can say that the new healthcare bill, what you guys like to call "Obamacare" will be very beneficial to both companies, according to our accountant and lawyer. I have already seen a great tax credit last year as a result of Obama's "stimulus" package. That money was invested back into the economy.
                                Secondly, this is the first time in american history where the government is intentionally cutting spending during a recession (thanks tea party). Talk about a job killer. The majority of economists say that government should be spending more in the short term during a recession. That has become so politically unpopular that now congress is doing the exact opposite of what should be done. The economy will likely suffer as a result and guess who gets blamed.

I would say the major disappointment with Obama is that he promised a fundamental change to the culture of Washington and we now realize more than ever that the only ones that can change that culture is the American voters and big business, not any one person. Given that, I don't think any president would have made much better choices given the circumstances. Even if you don't like him, at least he has been way more pragmatic than his predecessor.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X