MIKE KELLY for pres...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIKE KELLY for pres...

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

So there really are decent people in congress. who knew
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

most of those guys go in with good intentions
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Whichever candidate is pro gun, and won't take my rights away gets my vote. Thats really what it comes down to for me. dont care if there white, black, man woman or both, dosent matter.

Comment

eh, i would put more effort into figuring out who will be more financially responsible. And not in a self-inflicting wound tea party style.

guns, abortions, gays, etc will always be hotbutton issues but when it comes down to it the state senator has a lot more sway with those affecting you than the pres ever will.

And nobody is suicidal enough to take guns away, that just won't happen. Ever. That's nothing more than a right-wing scare tactic, and if you vote because of it then you took the bait.
          sigpic
          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post

And nobody is suicidal enough to take guns away, that just won't happen. Ever. That's nothing more than a right-wing scare tactic, and if you vote because of it then you took the bait.

Clinton tired it and singed the 94AWB on his 2ed term and it took the Dems more than 14 years to get the majorities back in congress because of that bill alone, they dont care once they are in the lame duck 2ed term, they dont have to worry about being liked enough to get reelected, Look for the anti gun bills, regulation by executive decree, ammo restrictions and so on starting Jan 21 2012 if the 0 is reelected.

The 0 is trying like hell to "manufacture" a reason to try attempt it.

Look at Fast and furious, new documentation out today that at least 3 of his top security advisers KNEW ABOUT IT and singed off on it. Your telling me the AG and the POTUS didnt know about it RIGHT......................
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-02-2011, 04:01 PM.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

That crap won't work. Even if that stunt provided the perfect base to step up and attempt some new legislation, he'll still get crushed. It might as well be a non-issue compared to the mess of other problems we have to deal with.
              sigpic

Comment

^

Ummm because of F&F there are new reporting requirements and regulations for FFL's in the 4 US/MEX boarder states all by executive decree via the BATFE, based solely on the end results of the "lost" guns that were sold with in that program. While many FFL's in those states are sueing over it, its going to be in the system long time.

I agree we have much bigger fish to fry, but the thing is all those fish are a result of similar goals from the political class to gain even more control over the population and the disarmament of the US populace is still a major hurdle to those goals

William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah, there are more important issues. BUT when the all this debt stuff is over and everything is running smoothly, the gov will have more time to pass legislation to TAKE MORE OF OUR RIGHTS AWAY. There just too busy right now.

What you think the probability of O being reelected? does he have a chance?

Comment

^

They will use the debt and the social issues brought about by it to TAKE FREEDOMS its what has always happened history proves it time and time again.

Never waste a good crisis right ????

Well with initial offerings for the R nomination I think it looks very good for the 0. If the R's cant field someone that is ELECTABLE and not another "Bushesque" TX progressive Republican I fear we are doomed to 4 more years of Obama....................... God save us all

William Pitt-

Comment

that's the sad thing isn't it.. why do all of these candidates stink?
                      sigpic

Comment

Really I wonder if its intentional...............................

Yes I am running low on tinfoil all the sudden

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                        X