No announcement yet.

all in the name of climate change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said the hockey stick was proven to show that result for anything no matter the data entered, thanks to the algorithms used.

And as far as I remember, nothing has linked any of them if they happen to be accurate to human activity by anything more than coincidence. Since you know all those things have fluctuated wildly for hundreds of millions of years, thanks to many factors, but mostly solar output. Which we have little data about.

Keep on Keepin the faith......dose your enviro group meet on Sundays too?? Like most of the other major religions
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Like I said the hockey stick was proven to show that result for anything no matter the data entered, thanks to the algorithms used.

And as far as I remember, nothing has linked any of them if they happen to be accurate to human activity by anything more than coincidence. Since you know all those things have fluctuated wildly for hundreds of millions of years, thanks to many factors, but mostly solar output. Which we have little data about.
      Here is just one "hockey stick" graph. The rest are similar. Those crazy algorithms (whatever those are) must have produced the hockey stick pattern. So, I guess you're saying the math is wrong and the observations, despite all being similar and carefully scrutinized, and reviewed by other scientists, are all wrong too. I'd love to see the flaws in the mathematical calculations you speak of. You must be like a "Good Will Hunting", working as an uneducated janitor, with a genius mind that's got it all figured out.
      sigpic

Comment

Info is out there, All though prolly not in the places you frequent, maybe sometime today I will get around to finding you some reading material. As of now I am going to enjoy my day off for a little while and see if this head ache will go away
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-24-2011, 08:08 AM.
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I need to start up a 12 step program for GW believers ASAP. This shit is so going to be needed.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

more like a deprogramming/ exit counseling center

William Pitt-

Comment

keep the faith

not good for herb and his flock

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

yeah read something today where dude ignores a freedom of info act request and DELETES a shit pile of requested data

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                X