Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea Party vs. Occupy Wall Street

One side is clearly better informed.

On September 12 2009, we went to Washington DC to document the Tea Party protests against, well, a lot of things, including health insurance reform, the IRS,...

OR

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
    One side is clearly better informed.
    Wrong, one person is clearly better informed. I'd say when comparing the average of the entire population of OWS with the average of entire Tea Party population, you'd find that both are equally fucking retarded.
    sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
      Wrong, one person is clearly better informed. I'd say when comparing the average of the entire population of OWS with the average of entire Tea Party population, you'd find that both are equally fucking retarded.
      The average person at OWS is college educated, and the cause overall is much more justified to a much broader group of people. And when it comes to the debt, stopping handouts, etc there is a lot of common ground. If you weed out the extremists then damn near all of the main issues are common ground. If you want to find the real retards, it's the ones who joined the TP but hate the OWS. Until the TP recently tried to implode you couldn't really pit one vs the other.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
      X