No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was a money thing Fossil fuel companies would have made bank by now, you saying they are retarded and not taking full advantage of this 'alarmist global warming conspiracy'?

The money is in denying it to be real, why do you think Exxon lied to the public multiple times about their chemical products, getting caught red handed, its not cause petroleum products have an extreme positive effect on the environment ill tell you that.

Marshall is by far the most persistent troll in here.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

the unflushable turd

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        If it was a money thing Fossil fuel companies would have made bank by now, you saying they are retarded and not taking full advantage of this 'alarmist global warming conspiracy'?

The money is in denying it to be real, why do you think Exxon lied to the public multiple times about their chemical products, getting caught red handed, its not cause petroleum products have an extreme positive effect on the environment ill tell you that.

Marshall is by far the most persistent troll in here.
        The thing I don't understand (and forgive if they actually are) is why aren't the oil companies buying up and funding all these other energy sources.

Oil continues to be profitable even with low per barrel prices, and it isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          Goebbels: keep repeating a falsehood enough and it becomes the truth...follow the dollars. Gwb ain't getting rich by calling bullshit on agw.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
          Are you talking the millions in grants for researching it, or the $750 Billion annually petroleum industry?

GWB is stuck on repeat, regurgitating the nonsense his political idols spew. It's not exactly a new thing for conservatives to take a hard and fast stance against science, he's not experiencing a moment on enlightenment.

Comment

The way you converse with other human beings does not lend well for you persuading anyone. No you will still be writing code because that's where you have acquired the skills. It isn't being a people person.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
            you can be a people person while still being unwilling to suffer fools.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Climate Change cannot be confirmed folks, if it relies on computer modeling, then its not observed, its created. If you take the whole temperature history of the earth and throw it into excel, you can clearly see what a nonissue this thing is. The raw data simply does not support climate change being caused by human activity.

You guys live in a fucking 115 year bubble riding on a CPU that is run by a little group of men who have predetermined the outcome.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

When all attempts at proving your stance is reasonable has failed, assert fallacies as fact without backing them up. That'll show em!

Comment

^

why not........ it has worked for Al Gore
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    When all attempts at proving your stance is reasonable has failed, assert fallacies as fact without backing them up. That'll show em!
                    Where is the fallacy? No joke, you don't need to be a climatologist to understand that 115 years of data plus 20 years of peering into the future via a computer model is doomed to be a fallacy in and of itself.

Sleeve is right; Worked for Al Gore!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

^Am I misunderstanding the use of the 115 years? I thought that was being used to generate data (since that was when the industrial revolution started) to compare against the rest of time through various methods and models?

Computers are good at crunching numbers... We should let them do it. If your position is that the researchers are skewing the data (all 99% of the researchers) then I refer you back to the conspiracy comment.

I'm not sure what people "get" out of denying climate change... except that it is the opposing side to the political party you disagree with.
                      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                      -----------------------------------------
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                        ^Am I misunderstanding the use of the 115 years? I thought that was being used to generate data (since that was when the industrial revolution started) to compare against the rest of time through various methods and models?

Computers are good at crunching numbers... We should let them do it. If your position is that the researchers are skewing the data (all 99% of the researchers) then I refer you back to the conspiracy comment.

I'm not sure what people "get" out of denying climate change... except that it is the opposing side to the political party you disagree with.
                        You can't isolate 115 years of the earth's history to generate data. You have to use....the whole earth's history.

Computers are good at crunching numbers indeed. But they are shit at predicting anything. The whole basis for climate change is that man caused it and if you don't do something now, THIS (computer predictions) is what will happen. Its bullshit. Its no different than saying, "Don't masturbate, or you will go blind!" Exact same tactic.

There are two main reasons why Climate Change policy is disastrous for our nation and really the whole world: 1) It destroys the economy from top to bottom and everywhere in between and 2) it is inherently racist as it denies poor countries the ability to progress.

Denying Climate Change is not to just be contrary. Making policy out of pseudo-science is a bad idea. Once again, as a fair disclaimer, no single person who denies climate change WANTS to destroy the earth. They merely want to make sure we don't destroy our civilization based on someone's political proclivities.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Where is the fallacy?
                          Climate Change cannot be confirmed folks
                          Even professional deniers don't even try to deny climate change is a reality anymore, they've just shifted the goal posts and decided it's not driven by co2 from fossil fuels.

Yea I get it, a politician made a movie once. Lets move on, everyone else has.

You can't isolate 115 years of the earth's history to generate data. You have to use....the whole earth's history.
                          You've used this argument before a few pages back, it didn't work then either. It's time to come up with some new material.

Comment

Even professional deniers don't even try to deny climate change is a reality anymore, they've just shifted the goal posts and decided it's not driven by co2 from fossil fuels.

Yea I get it, a politician made a movie once. Lets move on, everyone else has.
                            I think "professional" deniers said Global Warming didn't exist (and they were right) and the only goal post that changed was that when the earth was cooling (inconveniently, truthful) they had to rebrand the same fucking charade as "climate change."

No one in their right mind would say that the weather is stagnant. That has never been the question. At the center of the CC/GW craze is that humans are bad and to blame for everything.

But...the IPCC thinks that their computer models can predict the future. Tell me, can they figure out how many hurricanes will happen all over the globe next year?

The religious fanaticism that surrounds the ecomentalists is really astounding. Their priests are the IPCC and the pope is Al Gore. Dare to question and you are branded a heretic.

The echo chamber is deafeningly loud. Keep repeating the lies, keep at it.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You've used this argument before a few pages back, it didn't work then either. It's time to come up with some new material.
                              Wait, why? Cause your religious senses won't accept it?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Because we have detailed accurate data for the bulk of the globe since good/decent record keeping of precises weather activity began, about a century and a half ago. While that can show the most recent trends, it does not give a complete picture of whats been happening over several thousand years, or even the last few million years. Its akin predicting whos going to win a 24 hour endurance race by watching 8 laps at 3am with 9 hours to go and documenting everything in detail about those 8 laps, and only have a very basic summary of whats happened in the previous 15 hours...............
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-06-2017, 05:15 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X