No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much every two weeks gwb seem to forget what has been posted and return to the same argument. Every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Pretty much every two weeks gwb seem to forget what has been posted and return to the same argument. Every single time.
      The hamster gets tired.

If he didn't "reset" every other week, then he'd have to answer the deeper questions he always avoids. It's not possible for him to operate on anything but a simple "nuh ugh" response.

Comment

for every piece of electronic equpiment hippies buy, please plant a tree, thanks.
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          well yes, and i always have
          but let me pre-empt your response
          can we all please end the "consensus" bullshit
          it has been debunked in many studies, there is no 97% consensus on anything related to GW
          You're a broken record. The consensus has been explained to you time and time again, you just choose to ignore it because it conflicts with your ability to have climate scientists on your side.

This is from a link YOU brought up. This isn't even the survey which saw the 97% consensus, yet it still shows the overwhelming majority to believe climate change to be anthropogenic.

So tell me, if sources you cite for your arguments go completely against you because you fail to completely review them what do you have to bring to the table? You're making this too easy....

Comment

here my canadian friend, this will help you understand the von storch report
            its hardly an overwhelming consensus

also, i'm happy to see you've come all the way towards being reasonable as you appear to now agree the 97% is pure bullshit, something that has been held up here as an argument that skeptics are braindead

and i'm sorry to disappoint all you alarmists, but you can have your own opinions, not your own facts.

and make sure to get your coats before you leave, you too nando. here's one that doesn't agree.
            Global Cooling – Climate and Weather Forecasting. Guest post by Dr. Norman Page Introduction. Over the last 10 years or so as new data have accumulated the general trend and likely future cou…
            Last edited by gwb72tii; 11-21-2012, 10:30 PM.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

sigpic

Comment

tinfoil hat/hate time! chemtrails and haarp cause global warming!

Comment

here my canadian friend, this will help you understand the von storch report
                  its hardly an overwhelming consensus

also, i'm happy to see you've come all the way towards being reasonable as you appear to now agree the 97% is pure bullshit, something that has been held up here as an argument that skeptics are braindead

and i'm sorry to disappoint all you alarmists, but you can have your own opinions, not your own facts.

and make sure to get your coats before you leave, you too nando. here's one that doesn't agree.
                  http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/11/1...e-near-future/
                  I'm not conceding that, there IS a 97% consensus among the top players in climate science. That isn't an exaggeration, that's the results of a survey by one of the most reputable science organizations in the world the NAS.

Comment

pls post a link to the "reputable" survey
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

pls post a link to the "reputable" survey
                      Here you go. This study is a little dated. I think the current consensus amongst climatologists actively publishing is closer to 99%, but I haven't searched for a link to any formal study on that.
                      http://tigger.uic.edu/%7Epdoran/012009_Doran_final.pdf

To reiterate, the 97% consensus is amongst "climatologists actively performing research", not amongst all scientists, or the general public, which is maybe where you are getting your sources to cherry pick as usual.

I also found the NAS study which also shows the statistical surveys. Of the 2 to 3% that are not of the consensus, they also publish the least amount of work or are the least active in research. Of those that publishing numbers and research is above the statistical average, there is >99% consensus.
                      Last edited by herbivor; 11-23-2012, 03:44 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

National Academy of Sciences is corrupt, Heartland all the way.

Comment

You know, you could just remove the carbon from the atmosphere, if it bothers you so much.

Comment

That's a good idea, lets start with all the carbon that makes up the bodies of the deniers.

Comment

Im not going to read this thread, but they should call it global menstruating, its more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                                You know, you could just remove the carbon from the atmosphere, if it bothers you so much.
                                Whuhh??? Genius, oh tell us how so we can all be saved by the wrath of impending doom. ;)

BTW, I want a T-shirt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X