Gary Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Johnson

He's running for president. Many of you may have never heard of him. I hadn't until reading about him in GQ. From what I can tell, he appeals far more to my libertarian tendencies than any of the mainstream GOP'ers.

"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
    -Franklin D. Roosevelt

first page of the GQ article sounds good, will read the rest later.
    sigpic
    e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Johnson is my Pick if I could have anyone, and have mentioned this fact on here a few times now. Hes got a good head on his shoulders, not much double speak, a good track record as gov. of NM, and in the business world, has a strong belief in small govt, free markets, Freedom of the individual to live their life, and gun rights . I like the guy.

Ideally Paul/Johnson 2012/2016 Then Johnson/Paul (Rand) in 2020/2024 and Rand/ who ever after that.... But yeah thats a fairy land full of peppermint rainbows and fluffy puppies
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
      X