No announcement yet.

Anonymous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with anonymous is anyone can be a part of it and then does something stupid; its makes them look bad. Kinda like the occupy people, lack of leadership, sense of direction, and mission statement makes you like unorganized and useless.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

At least they are stepping up and doing something. Is it a bit militant? Yes. Is it the best way to deal with the situations they are confronting? I am not sure. How ever I feel that they are confronting militant actions from militant people with equal militant force.
      As fare as the protesters go.
      Pepper spraying seated protesters at near point blank range is wrong no matter what. Should they have blocked the side walk? Maybe not. Were they hurting anyone, causing intense burning pain, swelling, redness and occasionally blistering, burning of the throat, wheezing, dry cough, shortness of breath, gagging, gasping, inability to breathe or speak and, rarely, cyanosis, apnea and respiratory arrest? No. But the cops were. I feel that 9 times out of 10 the police use excuses like "public safety" to use violent force when they could have used less violent methods. Why not just cuff them all and drag them into a van?
      I am not sure where you guys are from. How ever I live and have lived in a large city my whole life, and have never gotten in any more trouble then a speeding ticket. I consider my self a very good citizen. How ever, I know this. The police in SF are not your friends. I know that many other people in many other cities have the same idea. The police are an organization payed for by people who have interested other than our well being and safety.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

UC Davis Pepper Spray - What Really Happened

Still feel the same way about the police actions?

This is my interpretation of what I saw, and I do not expect everyone to agree with my commentary. I encourage people to come to their own conclusions. If ...
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhPdH...e_gdata_player
          Can you ever believe that law and its enforcers can be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
            Can you ever believe that law and its enforcers can be wrong?

Sure do, but in this case no. There were ways that the protesters could have been there legally. If you want to change the laws that you feel is unjust, then vote or take it to court.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah they could be there legally by just being there. Are we really splitting hairs because of an obstructed pathway that could of been walked around? And that the commentary of that video is nothing but spin.

For how absurd you think our society is turning into I would think that you would also include legal system and the police into the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                Yeah they could be there legally by just being there. Are we really splitting hairs because of an obstructed pathway that could of been walked around? And that the commentary of that video is nothing but spin.
                Its called Unlawful assembly. All they had to do was to pay a few bucks and get a permit. Pretty simple really.

Unlawful assembly is a legal term to describe a group of people with the mutual intent of deliberate disturbance of the peace. If the group are about to start the act of disturbance, it is termed a rout; if the disturbance is commenced, it is then termed a riot.

As far as the video goes, it did not appear to be filmed by the police and the quality of the video is good enough to see and hear the police give ample warning/ You can tell by the sun in the video, they were there for quite a while before they used force.

Comment

Dude, there were maybe 100 officers and at least 1000 irrational people completely surrounding them, ignoring every request and every perfectly reasonable order. What the hell were they supposed to do? No, I don't agree with the police pepper spraying unarmed people, but I also sure as shit don't agree with people taking police officers hostage either.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhPdH...e_gdata_player
                    I dismiss this video on the basis that it conflicts with the propaganda I've been spoon fed and enjoyed from the 30 second edit version. That's reasonable....right?!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X