Communism has it's perks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communism has it's perks

Government leadership in Shanghai wants to build 100 community hackerspaces funded by the Chinese government. Each space will be at least 100 square meters, open 200 days a year, and come equipped …

blam.
    serious about wanting to create jobs? done with stupid tax arguments?
    really guys.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

We do that here already its called work
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Cool idea, bet they'll find a lot of brilliant young people this way. Seems young adults often have the sharpest skills and best ideas, but don't have the resources to make use of them.

We have them too, except we usually just sue the living shit out of smart kids here.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
        We have them too, except we usually just sue the living shit out of smart kids here.
        It's more profitable that way, you see.

---

There is a network of hackspaces throughout the states. They have some good stuff available, like laser cutters and CAD/CAM setups, you pay a membership fee and need to take classes to get certified on equipment you want to use. I learned to weld at a place like this in SF.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Communism is so innovative they just keep stealing other countries ideas.

How much have we already spent to create jobs again? How much more before you realize it doesn't work. We would have been better off to just hand Americans "free" fucking money. Despite inflation.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
            Communism is so innovative they just keep stealing other countries ideas.

How much have we already spent to create jobs again? How much more before you realize it doesn't work. We would have been better off to just hand Americans "free" fucking money. Despite inflation.
            lol yeah no shit for just to cost of the stimulus alone you could have given each and every tax payer in the country a tad over 6100 bucks. But that would not be fair because those that dont pay any taxes would not get any and those poor poor people need it the most...... right
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

uh right because giving our future entrepreneurs a helping hand is just stimulus. wtf?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                uh right because giving our future entrepreneurs a helping hand is just stimulus. wtf?

Because handing out money to companies (like Solyndra) creates jobs.

It's not the Governments job to give money to pet projects because they *might* get some innovation from it. Steve Jobs didn't need tax payer money and neither did thousands of other very successful business people who started their own companies.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Title fucking fail.

China is arguably more capitalist than the USA at this point.

Comment

Working...
                  X